Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 2, 2014

Just an aside note....Nicole is wearing a dress that might belong to Ciara, being it barely covers her butt.....and doesn't need a jacket or a coat, a shawl, ????? Amazing. She is running around outside dressed like it is 80......

Days is filming 4-5 months ahead. So, this was filmed las November. It was cold thruout the country.

Yes, the story about the certificate was done so EJ can save the day.
We know EJ has a helicopter, speed boat, airplane. Will EJ's
next adventure involve a motorcycle

I'm thinking more along the lines of a submarine, lol!!

Just an aside note....Nicole is wearing a dress that might belong to Ciara, being it barely covers her butt.....and doesn't need a jacket or a coat, a shawl, ????? Amazing. She is running around outside dressed like it is 80......

Days is filming 4-5 months ahead. So, this was filmed las November. It was cold thruout the country.

Ah, but I assume they are planning in advance for Spring?? Heck, I'm running around like it's 80, because it is, lol.

I thought it was interesting that Jen has been running around all winter in sleeveless dresses and not been cold, but is freezing a few days into April. Though I did have to wonder whether Liam turned the heat all the way down for some nefarious reason that I can't figure out.

Personally, I would rather Daniel and Nicole attended the wedding and we left the Liam stuff for another day. I didn't like them interrupting the wedding to go to Liam sneaking around. Though if they had broken the standard formula and had Nicole trip over Liam on her way onto the couch instead of leaving the room so that he could escape undetected, that might have been more acceptable.

The wedding itself was gorgeous. All the beats were just right, and the minor drama of Theresa being... well, Theresa... didn't really detract from it. Will and Sonny's vows had me tearing up and I loved Marlena as the officiant.

Salem is in the midwest....just outside Chicago, and even if they are filming in November, portraying April, it is still not 80 in that area of the country.
That is one huge mistake that Days has made all winter, all these months. Wardrobe not fitting the climate in the area. (I won't even mention their fixation on the too short dresses on the ladies, the 5-6" heels in mid-winter instead of boots. tsk, tsk.

Back