Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr,. 20, 2016

@TheWriter, I have to agree with you, primarily based on the recently disclosure that Vic told the Greek police that he "saw everything... Deimos killed her." This was an inexcusable act, in by opinion.

In the opening park scene, I finally noticed Jade's resemblance to Ava. And, she referred to her alleged mother as "Doris." I guess that, on the road, she and Joe are going to live on love. :rolleyes: I certainly hope that Joe does not betray Steve's trust by taking the motorcycle. PS: With that ballerina neck, Jade belongs on the fashion runways.

To his credit (I guess) Steve is being very patient with Kayla. I did not like the Fynn/Kayla friendship scene, for obvious reasons; the situation was, at least temporarily, rescued by Kayla's collapse.

It would have been interesting to see Theresa's unassisted transfer of Maggie from her bed to the wheelchair. :eek:

Not happy with Vic's plans for Nicole, mainly because it would take too long. Some free legal advice for him re nulling/voiding those papers he signed: Tick-Tock!

Nicole doesn't need any money; Kate gave her 5 million to marry Lucas, and EJ gave her another 5 million. Plus what she earned while working at the convent. And she didn't tap into any of it to buy Basic Black. :rolleyes:

Was very surprised by Maggie's going into vengeance mode! I guess that anyone can change. :rolleyes:

Probably not. But A. Guy does have a point : where is all the money that Nicole got ? Not to mention that Daniel may have left her something. Granted, he probably left most of it to Parker and Melanie, but hey, millions don't disappear just like that. Unless I forgot something...

So while I want to root for Victor, since I've grown to love the old guy, it is hard to do so right now.
My feelings exactly, although you put them more succinctly.
Maggie seems to have put her finger on it all.......that Deimos is cold, calculating, and was so back then.
Victor's flashback betrays this idea. Unless that wasn't young Deimos in it, worried over Helena after she fell? (I admit I wasn't paying much attention to the exact scene, although I did like that they were speaking Greek with subtitles, nice touch.) And at this point, that's just Maggie's speculation.

During the church period, Nicole made mention of having hardly touched her settlement from EJ, plus she was well-paid as his campaign manager. But at the moment I can't recall where she lived between that period and moving in with Daniel...probably a hotel (this is Salem, after all) and now she's broke. LOL

While Kate did give Nicole 5 million to marry Lucas, Victor managed to get it back via a scam investment broker.

Also, Victor said he saw Deimos PUSH her, and yes, that was wrong. He did not say he saw Deimos KILL her.

Deimos kneeling alongside Helena really ...to me.....did not show anything about him at all. When he immediately went after young Vic, showed the quick temper....but it all amounted to he said........and he said. Evidently the Greek court did not believe Deimos. The FACT is, he seduced his brother's fiancee' the day before their wedding, and somehow, Victor found out. Was that on purpose?

But right now.....in my opinion....Victor is playing his cards close to his chest. He tells Maggie (probably to protect her) that he is leaving Deimos alone, but has already attempted to enlist Nicole's help in bringing Deimos down. Hmmm.

And Maggie realizes that Victor gave everything he had, absolutely all, to save her. That has to be huge to her.

Gonna be interesting to see what follows.

susala, you're right about Victor and what he wants Nicole to do. We all know
that's a bad thing and Nicole wants to stay good because of Daniel.

For some reason, everyone in Salem lately are doing more things wrong and
several are out of a character.
Actually, I think that Nicole wants to "stay good" because of who she is, not because of Daniel or anyone else. She has evolved into a character of depth and honesty, while maintaining her cleverness and quick wit. This is all due to Nicole's hard work and introspection, and NOT because Daniel was her Pygmalion. Just my opinion.

Thanks for the write-up.

Summer is filler. FF material, in other words. Dull.

I liked everything else except for Victor trying to sell out Nicole and using Daniel to make her feel guilty about not doing it. Can the writers go any lower? Why not just have her agree to take him down because of what he did to Maggie? And why not have Victor go the legs route instead of something that will be demeaning for Nicole?

Back