Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 27, 2016

Interestingly.......our local once a week newspaper arrived today, & on the front page was a pic of the prom king & queen dancing. Inside, was a pic of the "court", all had ribbons across their chests. The event was held at a large local restaurant with dance floor, dinner first. All as Tropical Breeze described. LOL. I know they used to have an after prom lockdown, which my dear friend chaperoned for several years. Casual clothes, food brought in, all nighter, etc. I believe it was at the school, and definitely a lock in. yes, games, fun stuff, etc. etc.

I just find it hard to believe no teachers were at that prom, or parent chaperones. What the heck is with these writers???

Loved the Nicole/Victor scenes and nice touch adding Justin to the mix. I actually could go for a Nicole/Justin pairing too they looked good together. Love Nicole's longer hair too.

I was very impressed by Arianne Zucker (Nicole)'s Greek language accent. That had to be really hard.

Prom was odd but seems to be leading to other storylines

You are correct. She and Aiden had sex in that bed right after the wedding, then Aiden tried to kill Hope, Bo rushed in and killed Aiden, then Hope was taken to the hospital, came home and she and Bo made love in the same bed. All within a handful of hours.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

On another note, thanks for this summary. Summer/Maggie is FF material, as is Kate & Deimos. Ew.

The writers, as I was telling my grandma, really must be quite removed from their younger years. Teens just don't act this way, for the most part, at least no anymore. Do they not know any younger people? In any case, the storyline they have them in is really boring and unrealistic.

I'm glad that Hope & Rafe didn't sleep together. Mostly because I don't like them as a couple, but also because it feels like the soap is becoming all about sex. Enough!

The highlight of the show was definitely seeing Justin again, as well as Victor and Nicole. I just hope that Nicole doesn't end up falling for the sleaze bag for real.

Back