Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 29, 2015

Ok did I miss this..... Does any of the 3 know that Christopher is ill? (Marlena does not count and she just walked in)

I think they know "they needed Theresa for something" but do they know what it is?

Kristen said for him to travel would be risky.. But flying home now on the jet that Brady has conveniently stashed on a nearby island should not be too much stress.

But Mandrake is not dead just knocked out.. so he might just confess.. ( we know this because he said he needed Theresa alive)

Egads - one would think that Will would at least contact Victor, fess up why Marlena was really at K-Mansion, and find out whether he sent her into one of Victor's dens of iniquity. At least that way Victor could send more of his goons to rescue her if needed. Honestly, he is just as self-centered as his mother (not to mention as insecure as she was at his age, but not nearly as entertaining). I really wish he would go live with mommy dearest and get out of Salem for good (and that both would stay away).

Glad that Marlena was able to "assist" Kristan with her exit; hopefully she didn't hit more than five or six outcroppings on her way down and make a big splash if she actually fell into the bay.

Oh, won't you love to see Will when he learns what happened to his beloved gramma, when he sent her on that fool's errand? And was too busy getting dirt on Paul to let her know she is in the wrong place.
I really want marlena to find out what Will has done behind her back, perhaps John will tell her.
Outside of Clint taking forever to do away with the two prisoners, though it was fun to watch, the show really had it all. Including the overly confident little Ciara who is going to be an umpire because then SHE is in charge. LOL

If Kristen's end has come, her dastardly plot foiled, it is fitting and poetic justice that Marlena was the one to do it. She has suffered greatly because of Kristen, I liked the twist that brought Marlena to the villa at exactly the right time.

With all of the money they have, you'd think the Dimeras are capable of employing more competent minions. Clint and Mandrake are pathetic. Clint's about to shoot Brady but stops to check his text messages. What kind of hired thug does this! And Mandrake is a simpering idiot. At times he seemed to be hugging Theresa and the soothing way he talked to her and I thought for a second he'd spill his guts about everything they've done to her. And this man, who towers above her, couldn't hold heavily sedated Theresa still enough for a second to inject her again. I was literally yelling "just stab her in the neck". I'm so darn disappointed at how drastically the quality of the hired help has decreased over the years. Stefano needs to resurrect Dr. Rolf and Bart.

I love Marlena, I really do, but come on! She realizes flew around the globe to talk to John and he isn't there, but instead of high tailing it out of that castle, she decides to waltz around and poke the crazy bear. :rolleyes:

I enjoyed today's show. A lot of funny stuff here and there.

Yesterday, I almost made reference to Ringo and George because
of John and Paul. I decided not to, but Kristen did today.

Interesting to see Justin step out of the bushes. I'm confused
like Paul to what he should do next.

I wish Will and Sonny could talk about something new.
I loved it when Sonny told Will about Lucas and Adrienne.

I figured a few days ago Dr Dan will get to save Christopher.
Will they change the baby's name?

Nice to see Roman and Abe. I wish they had something else
to do besides drink coffee.

I loved Ciara pointing at her friend. She did just when the pop
up ad came on and it looked like she was pointing at it :)

Anyone else think of the song "Aquarius" the Fifth Dimension
song when that pop ad appears.

I hope we get a replay of Kristen falling out of the window tomorrow.

Now that's what I'm talking about! This is the way Days writers should attack the stories moving quickly all the time not just for sweeps. This is what keeps the fans glued to the screen and filled with so much anticipation that missing tomorrow's show certainly would not be an option. Continued writing with speed, progression and resolve like the past couple episodes, and Days would rule the awards stage.

I loved the look of total shock on Kristen and Marlena's faces when that door opened. Yes Marlena has been through the wringer at Kirsten's hand so how fitting that things happened the way they did. As they say "Karma will bite you".

edited to replace disguised swearing - JS

Good show today. Glad to see so many veteran actors in one show, (even if for only a second or two). All the gun toting people had me thinking of "the Apple Dumpling Gang"
Kristen and Marlena :clap:

I think I am getting old, because I thought of the old song, Pistol Packing Mama:

Lay that pistol down, ma
Lay that pistol down,
Pistol packin Mama, lay that pistol down

I really wish we could figure out a way for Kristen to stay, she is given terrific dialogue.

And her delivery is impeccable too. There is no comparison. Only she and James Scott (EJ) can carry a scene with no other actor in it. Such a shame they didn't sign her to a contract when they had the chance. She really would have been great heading up the Dimera family.

As further evidence of how crazy Kristen is/was, she was actually going to kill Stefano's Queen of the Night. Imagine his rage if this had actually happened. Kristen would have been lucky to get off with being exiled to a secret DiMera island or being imprisoned in one of the Phoenix's gas-filled tunnels. As for Ciara becoming an umpire, Salem's sports-crazed parents better watch out. If they dare give her any grief for making calls that go against their precious, "star-athlete" children, they'll be in for a world of hurt. Finally, Aiden showed how naive he was when he mentioned following the rules to Hope. As Fake Rafe could tell us if he was still around, the last thing the intrepid Bo-Hope team did was follow the rules.

Excellent episode. I have to say I actually watched it twice on YouTube. I kind of like where everything is going except Will is seriously getting on my last nerves with his obsession over Sonny. He is acting exactly how Sami obsessed over Austin in the past, guess it's in the genes.

I would not want Kristen on contract....because, for me.....a little Kristen goes a long, long way. Eileen Davidson does a fabulous job at playing the part, but Kristen is just tooo over the top for me. Even this "visit" has been a bit too long. Just a tiny bit. LOL

Well, the last time, when all thought she was in some harem in the Middle East, but in the dungeon.....it turned out Stefano had gotten her out somehow, and she was living very happily in Europe somewhere for years, until Stefano called upon her to return to Salem.

So, I expect this time.....either Kristen was a double, there was a big net down to catch her, she bounced off an awning which broke her fall, or perhaps fell on a villager (like Marlena fell on Sami) so not even a bruise. :) Then, she got whisked away to safety, to plot anew.

Back