Days of Our Lives - Wed., Apr. 8, 2015

Thanks for the summary--will see the Victor scenes tomorrow. Great show!
I'll start by saying that I felt that Serena, Eric, Paige and JJ were a total waste of time today. Not that they are EVER interesting these days, but still. Add Theresa to that list as well.

I LOVED Victor calling out Will! Some may think it's hypocritical given Victor's sins (including cheating), but since Sonny is his family, of course he'd be upset! He was right about Will blaming everyone but himself! I hope Will can soon get a clue, but I won't hold my breath. I also am upset at how he's acting towards Marlena. This is not just his grandmother, but the woman who helped him with coming out years ago! I'm appalled that he'd act this way towards her! I do wish Marlena had a better storyline right now, though, but she was right about Zoe--SO annoying! I'm glad that Sonny learned the truth about Will trying to expose Tori. Hopefully he'll call out that tramp-of-a-husband he has tomorrow for acting just like his mother!

The Xander and Nicole connection seems to be going pretty well. I'm not surprised that Theresa flirted with him--like Paul when he came to town, she flirts with anyone. But Nicole and Xander, while Victor is likely to "stroke out", as Eve said before, after learning of them (and no doubt of Adrienne & Lucas), will create some good drama and hopefully have a happy relationship, at least for a bit. And while it was obvious that Xander was a Kiriakis (and he probably is going to be Sonny's brother, I think), it was still well done.

Daniel and Eve are both annoying the crap outta me. So was Paige--I can't figure out WHY she is so nosy, and wants to know who her mom is sleeping with! Most people my age or younger don't want to hear ANYTHING about our parents'/relatives' sex lives. She needs to leave it alone. As for Eve, she's acting just like Will! It was nice seeing her interact with someone her age, but I just can't take this storyline anymore. As for Daniel, I find it funny and hypocritical that while he called out Jennifer the other day for her behavior and viewpoints towards Eve (and to a lesser extent and in another way, JJ), he pretty much said the same things to Eve!! The Love Doctor needs to stay out of this ridiculous storyline.

OMG, what an ending. Xander is Alexander. I guess we find out today if he's Sonny's brother or not

Victor must be upset. He Had a henchman bring Will to him, but don't tell Sonny. More secrets.
Victor's line about Will being "A clone of his mother" a great one :)

Will Sonny transmit the article to Zoe to get the heat off him and Will?

I have to agree with Marlena, Zoe is a B.....

But did we really have to have JJ on the couch with Paige and have a flashback
with Eve. Not surprised though

Salem is behind on the times. The paper price was 50 cents

LOL, never noticed that paper price, and you are absolutely right about being behind the times with it. Zoe was horrible, and seems to have had a personality transplant. Also, she was acting as though that magazine was hers....but she just went to work for it last year. If all that magazine wants is sensational, unproved, accusatory stories, Will should quit. And does any mag rely completely on the two articles written by a rather green writer, rely so much that they have nothing else but to pester that college dropout for more?

I watched some of this episode. It surprised me that Xander and Victor didn't seem to be all that happy to see each other. Also, if Victor was who Xander was speaking with on the phone right before he went over to see Victor, it seemed to me that Xander almost appeared to be reluctant or even nervous about arranging to see him. Maybe I was just reading in things. Did anyone else get a sense of a less than enthusiastic reunion?

LOL, and I had been thinking that with the two Ks in the Kiriakis name, well, first I thought Kirk, but Cook could easily be a sub name.
I just don't know why Days tries to hide the identity of new characters. Remember EJ came to town with the last name of Wells, If I am not mistaken, Nicole's father had a different last name. Theresa, ........well, hopefully, we will get the info from the show soon.

What I hated most about Zoe wasn't her pushiness, but her total disrespect for Sonny, his home, and the state of his marriage as she stood there gushing about what Will's affair with Paul has done for the magazine. This is one of those times where a slap to the face was indeed needed. Marlena should have clocked her. She's a character I definitely couldn't tolerate more than once in a blue moon.

He talked about how the Spectator was trash, but look at the woman he works for.
th

LOL, never noticed that paper price, and you are absolutely right about being behind the times with it. Zoe was horrible, and seems to have had a personality transplant. Also, she was acting as though that magazine was hers....but she just went to work for it last year. If all that magazine wants is sensational, unproved, accusatory stories, Will should quit. And does any mag rely completely on the two articles written by a rather green writer, rely so much that they have nothing else but to pester that college dropout for more?

Do we know for sure that Will dropped out of college?

O.K. Shall we just say he did not graduate college? Because he didn't. And he no longer talks of classes, homework, etc. He was still in college when he left for Calif. with his mother & siblings, and that was the end of October. And since his return, he has not been back there.

I got tired of Daniel "The man who can who tans so bad" acting holier then thou when addressing Eve. Not that I'm sticking up for Eve but Daniel is the LAST person who should be acting like a Saint. When we are supposed to forget Daniel breaks up happy marriages (Chloe and Carly affairs), dated a girl (Chelsea) barely old enough to drink in which he slept with her grandmother (Kate) and proceeded to flirt with her mother at a gym (Billie), gets in everyone's business, and forgets to take a look at himself.

Back