Days of Our Lives - Wed. Aug. 26, 2015

Will (Guy Wilson) was on Rizzoli and Isles last night as a bartender. It was a quick scene but he got a close up.

Ok , so here is my guess. Eve told Paige about JJ's drug involvement, Paige ask, "how did you know?" Eve side steps an answer, Paige fears JJ is headed for trouble since mommy dearest knows, so she rushes to warn JJ, startles Kyle, and he shoots her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good guess...........and I saw that episode or Rizzoli last night, and was saying, boy, that guy looks just like Will. LOL

I also was wondering if Paige was going to go and warn JJ. I don't think she will be shot, but for sure JJ is going to be in deep trouble. Maybe Kyle would ask they both test that meth.

I realize the show is trying to wind up some stories/characters, etc, while trying to move their stories into play. It IS awkward, for sure. Patience, folks, just as Marlena told Will today. Patience.

We saw more of the Brady Pub today .... best part for me.

I enjoyed seeing Doug and Julie. I hope we get to hear Doug sing at
the event
The costume idea for the Bicentennial sounds fun.

I fast forwarded Ben and Abby....

I wonder what Eve is trying to do telling Kyle about JJ, then she
calls the police and tells them it's Jennifer's fault.

Too bad JJ can't take a math test instead of testing the meth.

Goodness, what happened to Aiden? His tune has changed
since the new writers came on board. I'm not happy about that.

We saw more of the Brady Pub today .... best part for me

Are you referring to the 2nd booth? That has been around for months--they just don't always show it. There was a scene a while ago where Hope and Aiden were in one booth and Chase and Ciara were in the other one. They kept standing up looking over at their parents.

Oh my goodness, Aiden took my heart, ripped it out and stomped on it today. So sad for this development. I like Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden). I've liked him in everything he's been in. I liked him with Hope. Breaks my heart that he has playing all this time.

And Eve. She is just inexcusable. How will they ever redeem her? And good question Kyle, why are you more interested in sticking it to JJ than taking taking down the drug dealer dating your daughter? She is just unbelievable. Take responsibility for your own actions. You very willingly slept with JJ. There is no one to blame but yourself.

Still can't believe Aiden. :cry:
deleted spoiler info in non-spoiler forum - JS

As for Aiden I am not surprised! I really think he killed his wife! He has always impressed me as being a shady character!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it looks like Aiden has been playing Hope all along. I am so disappointed that they could not keep him as a good guy :angry:.

Will has not changed yet, he is still Sami Jr. Here he was telling Paul today that it was his fault Sonny left. Ah Will, you also slept with that guy in LA long before you met Paul. That is all on you. Until Will accepts responsibility for his part, I do not care to see him going around feeling sorry for himself.

It was nice to see Lucas again, but it was disrespectful for him to meet Adrienne at the Kiriakis mansion, especially since Victor told her last week that Lucas was not welcome there.

Eve is determined on destroying Jennifer and JJ. I am very disappointed that she is willing to have JJ killed by drug dealers by telling Kyle what he is up to, and the consequences will most likely involve Paige.

Clyde lurking around Club TBD while Chad and Serena were drinking and flirting with one another was just creepy. He should get togeter with Eve and both go off together.

The group in Caroline's hospital room planning for the Bicentennial was pretty good. I like seeing the vets together in scenes.

The rest of the stories were just, meh. I agree with others it still has a feel of the old writers rather than the new regime. I guess we have to give it time during the transition period.

Are you referring to the 2nd booth? That has been around for months--they just don't always show it. There was a scene a while ago where Hope and Aiden were in one booth and Chase and Ciara were in the other one. They kept standing up looking over at their parents.

When Marlena first came in, it looked like another booth on the left. A waitress keeps walking around too.

A few observations... some on par with what has already been said here.

I can't say that I noticed an immediate change on a particular day, but I like the subtle changes that I've seen in the show over the past few days. For example, I noticed background noise in the police station. While I actually took notice of it, which would usually mean it wasn't subtle or it was out of place, I noticed it because that kind of stuff had been missing before.

There is also more music as background - not just masking noise during intimate scenes, and not to set a particular mood (like with Eve every time she appeared for months and months - and not that the "sensual moaning" was music, but... I think you get what I mean). I noticed it I think in a scene with John and Marlena, seemingly as just part of the scene. No reason for the music... but it enhanced the scene.

Attention to detail is a good thing - it may not add anything significant to include things like this, but it sure does detract when they are missing. Having them back has really magnified what I had sort of forgotten and misplaced.

The sex scene - I've never really been a big fan of those. This one was a little raunchy, as others here have stated, but I'll agree with @Heather4CU - thank you for trying something different! I decided that, if I'm going to watch a soap, I'm going to have to deal with the sex scenes. Whatever. So I will acknowledge an attempt to make them more appealing... but not revealing. Do try to keep those body parts better under wraps! :eek:

I have enjoyed seeing Bo and Hope's old house, and other new sets. I am particularly glad that, though it's been - what, years?! - since we've seen Hope's house, that I actually recognized it (on the outside)! That's a step in the right direction.

I also like the idea of the celebration being used as the unifying theme that will theoretically bring everybody together for the 50th anniversary of Days. I'm sure there will be other stories and characters and such that aren't directly related to the celebration, but I like where I think this is going. Hopefully it won't be too cheesy, but I suppose it's forgivable, even if it is. :)

One thing I'm not happy with is the Aiden story. I hope that this is one of those stories that they've used on him before, to make us think he's doing something bad, when he's really doing something good. I just can't imagine having gone through all that only to have him end up bad anyway. Even if I don't like it, I am intrigued, so I guess there's that. LOL!

Looks like we're going down a better path - overall. There will still be good parts and bad parts (in the decision-making for the story and the show, not just the story itself), but so far, I'm pleasantly surprised with what I'm seeing. I'm not holding my breath, but let's hope they keep it up!

Better yet, he was hired by the ISA to protect Hope.
I would LOVE that, but what would the ISA gain by having Hope and Bo broken up.... unless Bo has been working for the ISA this entire time and it's best that Bo thinks they're not together any longer.

As for Eve... I don't want her and Justin together - not even for a drink.

I must have missed that part, katmouse. Most of the last half was gone in my area because of the Virginia shooting. I'll catch in on YouTube.

I missed a bunch yesterday too. I stopped my tape and saw what was
missing on youtube

Back