Days of Our Lives - Wed., Aug. 27, 2014

This is what dirt bags do, DrBaker, no concern for other people or how they are perceived by anyone.

But Clyde's a wonderful dirtbag....I'm hoping for some good things for him.... who knows, maybe TIIC will actually think of something interesting for him... someone has to be the bad guy in town... although Chad might give him a run for the money!

elaine

Who knows what Chad will do after Sami sent him the article?

Anyone else wonder if Abby was happy when the door closed?
We know how she loves closets :)

welcome to the board Troy42

So... Unless Ben always carries a box of condoms in his back pocket, or unless Abby is on some type of birth control (even then, condoms would be necessary to avoid the possibility of a STD, or at least, one would think), should we be concerned about a possible pregnancy if indeed then end up having sex ? :eek:

Chad left Boston after his successful surgery and recover and decided not to return to Salem, said he was going to Europe (if I remember this correctly). But Stefano was with him in Boston, so who knows how he might have been brainwashed. LOL

I didn't find this episode boring at all, though I thought Theresa's intrusion should have been handled by both JJ and Paige telling her, "Go ahead and call Eve. We're old enough to make our own decisions and don't care what she thinks."

I enjoyed seeing Jen stand up to both Theresa and Eve. This is much better than the way she has been in the past year or so. I also loved that Theresa got no satisfaction from anyone she bothered, including Paige.

I thought it was interesting that Eve actually agrees with Jen about Theresa but will never admit it. However Eve's behavior in Jen's office reminded me of my 3 year old niece

I thought so too. I was expecting Aiden to throw in a comment about "You're young enough to be my daughter... or a client."

Tangentially, I did so enjoy when Aiden said to JJ something like, "Do I want to know why you're in the police station?" I was surprised that when JJ was grilling Hope for info about Aiden, she didn't say, "Why don't you ask your mom? She's the one who almost went on a date with him."

And I really disliked Jen's hairdo, and the dress. But then, we all have different tastes. I will say she DID look more professional than she has lately for work. But I doubt she could do that rather intricate hairdo herself. So I really hate that the hair people do this to the female characters, as if they all have a hairdresser come personally to the house to "fix" their hair before work.

I agree; I thought the waitress looked way too young to be hitting on Aiden.

I agree. But this IS Days, who seems to want couples with big age differences, like Brady-Kristen, Rafe-Kate, or Brady-Theresa. Also, I loved Jennifer's outfit and hairdo.

Welcome Troy.

So... Unless Ben always carries a box of condoms in his back pocket, or unless Abby is on some type of birth control (even then, condoms would be necessary to avoid the possibility of a STD, or at least, one would think), should we be concerned about a possible pregnancy if indeed then end up having sex ? :eek:

Only if she goes and sleeps with EJ afterwards.

Other than that, I hated Princess Leia's I mean Jen's hair. The dress was tolerable.

Back