Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 10, 2014

The way Melanie said "I'm Melanie Jonas" in a belligerent tone set everything in motion. Theresa immediately made a crack about Dr. Dan, and the verbal catfight was on. Melanie knew all that Theresa had done, threw it in her face, mentioned everyone warning her about Theresa the terrible. And while Theresa was the first to get physical, Melanie spewed a lot of stuff at her.
I have a feeling that despite the altercation, these two are going to end up somehow having a common cause of some kind. Someone they both want to "get", and thus, they will end up buddies.

Well maybe estranged is the wrong word but I don't think she ever talks to them unless she needs something, I think Shane called only once and I suspect it's true that Shane and Kim told Eve to keep an eye on her. Plus Theresa never has a good word to say about them. What I meant was it's not a positive relationship.

The way Melanie said "I'm Melanie Jonas" in a belligerent tone set everything in motion. Theresa immediately made a crack about Dr. Dan, and the verbal catfight was on. Melanie knew all that Theresa had done, threw it in her face, mentioned everyone warning her about Theresa the terrible. And while Theresa was the first to get physical, Melanie spewed a lot of stuff at her.
I have a feeling that despite the altercation, these two are going to end up somehow having a common cause of some kind. Someone they both want to "get", and thus, they will end up buddies.
Well, one could argue that Melanie got physical first. Theresa tried to leave a few times and Melanie kept grabbing her. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm on Theresa's side.

I agree. Somehow I can already picture the 2 of them and Abigail having a book club night.

Back