Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 21, 2016

Thanks, Troy. We're good! :)

...I see a lot of moaning and groaning in other places every time any member of the Hernandez family is involved in a story...

I don't know how long you've been watching, Troy, but many people said the same thing about the Bradys as they seemed to filter onto our screens one by one for a number of years. There was talk about how the Bradys were trying to replace the Hortons as the "core" family of Salem. Yes, we have come a long way from those days, and the Bradys are now as much a part of the show as the Hortons. Hopefully, the same thing will happen with the Hernandez family.

I think it was an alright show. I really hope Chloe doesn't end up in a coma. I can go a few years without seeing those on Days again. Plus, I want Nicole to find out the truth ASAP. Of course, it'll probably be dragged out for as long as the Abigail secret is.

Definitely don't think Gabi is in the right but I can understand why she feels that way about JJ. The dude should've just come out and told her and everyone else the truth. Doesn't he realize how upset much of Salem will be with him, Laura, and Jennifer for having kept this hidden for so long? Dario too! Enough is enough!

Dario's storyline was misplaced in this episode. Kinda just felt like filler. Hopefully that changes soon.

Back