Days of Our Lives - Wed., Dec. 28, 2016

But I truly wish she would tell her quickly what Deimos did to Philip.

I thought she tried to at the cafe and Nicole cut her off and then they agreed Deimos talk was off limits. I think this is part of what's causing Chloe not to reveal the truth. Nicole is very close minded when it comes to Deimos and Chloe sees that. I truly hope Deimos doesn't physically hurt Nicole but something does need to happen to wake her up from this bubble. She's not listening to any warnings. Brady suddenly being chummy with Deimos isn't helping matters either.

Brady is getting on my last nerve. If you didn't know Brady was once married to Chloe, you sure wouldn't guess from these scenes. He doesn't seem to have any compassion for Chloe in her coma. Plus the fact he is getting too chummy with Deimos. Brady may be dumb as dirt but let's not have him become evil or bad.

Chloe did try to tell her about Philip and it so disappointed me that she wasn't able. But I don't think it would have fazed Nicole. She would have just defended Deimos. The way she shrugs off any criticism of Deimos begins to remind me of how Brady was about Kristen. Just cuts off anyone who tries to shine a light on what Deimos really is like.

Back