Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 1, 2017

Thanks for the write-up. This was a good and interesting show indeed. Not just because we got a break from the teens, or the never-ending saga of Hope-Rafe featuring Eric and the Prague Gang. But because it genuinely had some intrigue and darkness (and not the Ben-being-a-serial-killer kind of darkness) that the show needs a little bit of right now. Can't wait for today's episode to come out.

Was anyone else irritated by how annoyed Deimos looked when Arianna came into the room? For a man who was nearly crying over not being the father of Chloe's baby and vowing to raise Holly as his own with Nicole, he showed no tenderness. Granted, they were in the middle of their "big boys meeting", but he gave her the stink-eye. I'm surprised he didn't pick her up by the scruff and toss her into the foyer.

Even Brady, Mr. Super Dad to Tater-Tot, didn't have any look of sweetness when she walked in.

C'mon guys, this is a cutesy-pootsey, little girl. She was practically Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch. And you all (excluding Sonny) basically glare at her??

Even a simple "hey sweetie, we're talking right now, go ask Henderson for a cookie" would've been nice.

I didn't see a smile, but may have missed it. I only saw his scowl and look of annoyance at Ari's interruption.

Back