Days of Our Lives - Wed. Feb. 15, 2017

Are you guys completely forgetting about the Salem Money Tree???? When he went to the hospital to swipe the medication, he stopped by the money tree and stocked up.

As to the printer and internet, maybe there was magically a working printer in the farmhouse and maybe they were piggy-backing off a neighbor's WiFi? :rolleyes:

I was surprised that picture was not mentioned.......I did like Hope asking Eric, if he was still a priest, and a man came and confessed to having killed another man, would there not be a prayer of absolution for him? (yes, there would) but Eric so painfully replied he is no longer a man of God. And Hope thanked him, kissed his cheek, and said God Bless you, Eric, God Bless you, stroking his cheek a bit. It was a small, but very touching scene.

Yes that was a very touching moment on the show. Thanks for pointing it out Poirot.

Unfortunately, I didn't find Hope and Eric's scene touching at all, no disrespect. It could have been touching, mind you, if there had been some balance. If Eric had shown a glimpse of understanding what Hope had just said. But the guy is too busy enjoying his misery. Yes, at this point, I think he's confortable in it.

The fact that Eric is more tortured than ever, that he keeps mumbling to the point I can't understand a word he's saying, that he wallows in self pity, instead of being truly repentant for what he did, makes me think he actually enjoys playing the victim instead of owning up to what he did. And it makes me want him off my screen. I feel zero sympathy for him. And the way he yelled at Hope ? No. I just felt angry and annoyed watching him.

I am very, very disappointed to see Eric back like this. Now I wish he had stayed in prison. Why bring him back for more gloom and doom ? This is not even remotely entertaining.

He has said that while in prison, he did counseling, headed up prayer sessions, etc. So he was trying to help others while there. Trouble with Eric is he apparently cannot forgive himself, and because of it, can't face anyone who knows him. He continually beats himself up, and Hope is lucky he actually decided to take her in, being she was a family member.

Yes, he seems to wallow in his misery, and he cannot forgive himself at all.

As someone noted, if it could come about that he actually was not at fault, perhaps he would be able to get on with his life and rejoin the land of the living.

It looks like Hope is now a very talented computer hacker, easily bypassing security measures. Has she committed several more felonies?
She sure did. Her late husband, Bo Brady, one of the champion felons in Salem history would be so proud. On the subject of crooked cops, it was quite the sight yesterday as the felonious Hope and Rafe gloated about their victory over by-the-book Lt. Raines. Raines should now try to get a job with a real police department. The stress of dealing with the favoritism, cronyism, incompetence, and criminal behavior at the Salem P.D. will give him a nervous breakdown.
9e845bf7cde64cd0cefb5cfb448899bd.jpg
JS, send this photo to Gabi. The resulting meltdown would probably make her recent performance in Deimos's meat locker look like small change.
Are you guys completely forgetting about the Salem Money Tree????
The Salem sourpuss probably has a whole grove of money trees growing behind his farm house.

Back