Days of Our Lives - Wed. Feb. 3, 2016

I thought he was, Poirot. And I was wondering, since JJ is now a cop (or is he really, I get confused) that maybe one of Eric's conditions to him making bail was to stay away from alcohol and bars. If so, then JJ could have arrested him, had he taken a drink. That was my take on the strange scene, anyway.

in reference, I watched a reporter on serveral college campuses in Texas, ask various students some questions. First of which was Who Won the Civil War. None knew what she was talking about, with a few asking when did it happen...1965? Same for who is currently Vice President, from whom did the U.S. win Independence, and When was that? But guarantee you they all who, every single one, who Snooky was (Jersey Shore), who was Brad Pitt's wife, and who was his previous wife. Even knew who was the singer of a couple of current hits.
So......Days is doing the U.S. a favor when they mention something like that. Just remember, they all had no idea who won the Civil War, but hey, they can vote now!
Off the soapbox.....
My grandma was just telling me about that video!!!! Shameful!!!!!

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like a good show.

While I'm disappointed in the Theo storyline now, I'm glad it was resolved in a somewhat responsible manner. Though I'm still not feeling Rafe & Hope.

Glad to see Lucas, Justin and Adrienne. Enjoying the Chad & Abigail storyline as well. I wonder why Lucas seemed not to know why Jennifer was hurt? Bad continuity, writers! I do hope Eric goes back to AA meetings.

Sick and tired of Andre! Is it too much to hope that he gets an infection in that injury and dies?

Back