Days of Our Lives - Wed., Feb. 4, 2015

Daysdegrassi said:
..now that poor Sonny knows the truth.
I don't think Sonny knows the "truth" at all. He suspected an affair when he headed over to Paul's place, but that could be explained away as Will's doing the article and not telling Sonny who he was interviewing. Paul's "other man" doesn't have to be Will. A "little white lie" could nip that idea in the proverbial bud. Unfortunately, for those of us who are tired of Sonny's almost finding out, all of this can be explained to the point where it will take six months to find out the truth. By then, the few of us who are sitting on the edges of our collective seats just waiting to see what happens, won't care anymore. That seems to be a hallmark of DOOL, and soaps in general. ::SIGH::

On another note, the bodies in the park seem to be piling up like cord wood.

Derrick DID say that when Sonny came to see Paul, who was in his robe, and someone in the shower, that the guy in the shower was this fellow whose pic was on the cover of Sonix. And yes, Will could have left, Derrick did not notice, and it was someone else.

That's true, KathyLu. Sonny only suspects it's Will. The shower did go
off when Sonny was there. He assumed Will was in it. Since Sonny got
attacked, will he remember what Derrick told him.

The park is no longer covered in snow. Where or where is Clyde :)

It would be interesting if Jeremiah found him and has him hostage so
he can be in charge.

I have absolutely had enough of the Paul/Will/Sonny PSA-esque storyline; please make it all go away! Sonny can stay!

I think I detect the work of a new makeup-person. Kudos, so far... except for Melanie's spray tan.

Unrealistic for Victor to be walking around without a bodyguard!

So, Serena is going to finally do "what she has to do" with Eric. Will her boyfriend experience at least a twinge of jealouy?

...Since Sonny was stabbed and not hit on the head I don't see any reason why he would have amnesia when he regains consciousness. Of course that won't stop the writers from coming with a most likely ridiculous reason if they choose to go that route. But I'm crossing my fingers and toes that they don't do that. I'm hoping for Sonny to make a quick recovery so we can get to the fallout as soon as possible.

Well, I'll put on my hack helmet and come up with some silly reasons - LOL - blood loss, secondary head trauma, psychosis, drug reaction...nothing's sacred for these writers. :)

All good points above. Just one comment....how could Victor be the business tycoon that he is, and him not be aware that his new club was competition to Club TBD? That his club would not cost Sonny revenue and customers?

Bad, bad, bad, bad, BAD writing. The same logic that lets Sonny be successful enough to start another club, but immediately lose all his money before opening day. The same logic that lets Will with 2.5 years of college become a FEATURE magasine writer. LOL...only in Salem!!!

And how could Sonny NOT know the "truth"? He left their apartment not too long after Will had, on New Year's Eve. And the shower turned off while he was there. The only thing he doesn't know is that Derrick saw Will leave after him. So he should be at least 95% positive and smarter than any lie the lamebrained WIll could think of. (Of course, kinda moot now...LOL.)

I would rather see a PTSD storyline as a redemption story for Eric. I think Sonny will either have amnesia or a coma.

As to Victor owning the 2nd club, remember he bought it FOR Sonny and Sonny was also trying to open a 2nd club so they both thought it would be incremental income to Club TBD. If Sonny is now hurt for a while, it will be interesting to see who runs Club TBD. Paul maybe?

The Paul scenes were great but I kept thinking that we just saw this with Will 2 years ago. Then when Will started comforting him, I saw Da Plot Da Plot. And I was shocked we actually saw his grandfather. It's time for Tori to come to Salem.

Jennifer looked fabulous today. The hair and makeup were great. Obviously TPTB still think she and Daniel are end game. I fast forwarded all the Nicole scenes unfortunately because I cannot stand to watch her begging for Daniel Jonas. He's not worth it! And I also don't want to watch others putting her down.

Yes I want to see Eric grovel and beg forgiveness too. I think it will eventually get to that point. It's time to learn who Serena is talking to and why.

Back