Days of Our Lives - Wed. Jan. 20, 2016

Is Maude John's mother? She knew a lot about him after she gave him up
as a baby. And how did the K-mansion's sofa get to her house?

Is Belle a sex addict? And did Shawn notice the shower running when he
talking to Belle on the phone?

How did Eric know Daniel's body was still in the hospital and not
at the funeral home?

Was Hope going to tell Roman the truth about killing Stefano before
Rafe knocked on the door? Roman knows something is going on.

Is the stain on the figurine blood and is there enough to test it for DNA?

Will Lani figure out what Rafe and Hope did before the rest of the Salem PD?

These and other questions will be answered if you continue to watch
Days of our Lives
:)

First of all I am appalled by Hope and Rafe! Not that they may become a couple but for what they have done! I don't see any redemption in their future! Second I think Belle is a tramp and a terrible mother! Third I can't stand Andre he needs to go next!

I just posted in the Belle thread but I am VERY disappointed to see yet another one of my favorite characters written completely out of character. The affair in Maine never should have happened. There are other ways to write problems for a couple than an affair. That is lazy writing. And what is this sorcery about Shawn being in school? For what?! I thought he was a cop. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE HIM A DOCTOR!

Really liked Shawn and Claire's scenes and I love that Shawn wants to talk to Belle even though he previously has refused per Belle. I'm eager to see Shawn with Ciara--I think their chemistry will be as great as his chemistry with Claire.

I really thought Hope was going to actually mention Aiden today. No such luck.

Hope and Rafe: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

Hope's storyline: :sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:.

I agree that something is very creepy about Lani. Is she working for Andre perhaps? I'm not sure it's simply a jealousy thing.

I knew Maude was a hoax as soon as she mentioned the birthmark. Let's hope John was on to her and the tea.

I hope Abigail takes care of her mother. I need her to be doing something more useful than acting giddy over Chad constantly.

I'm over all the characters mourning Daniel. ENOUGH!

They need to just go back to John being the son of Daphne DiMera and her lover, and given to her sister (Philomena Alamain) to raise.

As to the blood stain on the figurine, I think it's hilarious the stain is still red. It would've dried and darkened to a brownish color already.

It's almost as if to save money they fired the continuity person. I feel like so much stuff is out of order or makes little to no sense in the flow of the story. It's hard to keep up with the half stories being told all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
And before you know it, they are down for Round 2.
:eek::eek::eek::sick::sick::sick::sick::eek::eek::eek::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: is all I can say about this crapola!!!
her mom & him are adults who handle their own problems
Evidence to the contrary abounds. He was acting childishly before (at least, we assume since we didn't ever see him), and now Belle is acting like a teen on hormone overdrive.
wasn't he diabetic?
Wow, I thought that had been forgotten!!
Rafe tells her about Andre'
WHAT A MAROON!! Oy vey this story just can't end quickly enough for me. In ages past Rafe would have kept his cool. How is his telling Hope going to help?
This is where the Alamains found him.
Well since we're retconning, I'm glad they at least are continuing to remember the Alamains, who were in fact the closest thing to "real" parents John ever had.
Oh, for Pete's sake. Daniel's body is still at the hospital, rotting away??
Leave it to Dr Tan the Wonder Man to have a preservative-filled corpse!! 18 Days in the regular morgue and he's still Fresh as a Daisy!!! :rolleyes: (Unless Eric has a very poor sense of smell!!)
No, this couple is ruined before it gets a chance.
They didn't have much going for them to start, but I agree - this is the nail in the coffin for this ill-advised pairing.
They need to just go back to John being the son of Daphne DiMera and her lover
Make sure the lover is Forrest Alamain and we're good. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the summary.

I actually enjoyed the Shawn-D scenes, the Eric scenes, and Jennifer/Chad/Abigail. All was emotional; lighthearted, with the exception of Eric, which was just really touching and well-acted. But yes, why is Daniel's body still there and in a room that isn't cooled? Gross and strange.

Belle: :sick::sick::sick::sick:

John: anyone could've seen this coming. I have high hopes for the storyline, and hope it gets better soon. But this is too many people getting kidnapped.

Couldn't care less about Hope's storyline. So disappointed.

Well, Sami was not blood related to Hope. And Bo was really a "half-uncle", wasn't he?
the fact is, all soaps intermingle the cast, and when you have only a couple of families, it becomes difficult to make pairings. I don't like Hope & Rafe together, but we just cannot get overly sensitive about in-laws or exes.

Back