Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 21, 2015

Poor Rory, JJ said some mean things to him about getting into college.

Victor had a funny line about Clyde trying to be Andy of Mayberry.

Theresa is starting to remember more. It's been 15 days since we
saw Mandrake and the flashback with the needle.

It was funny when Theresa was at work. She got coffee, talked
to Paige, then she left with Clint. No work today :)

How long will Melanie and Brady date? Brady seemed very concerned
when he saw Theresa with Clint. Is there some odd connection going
on with them? Will Brady start having more dreams with her?

I really want Rory to punch that loser "friend" of his and move on with his life, even if it means we never see him again. (Which I would really hate, but I also hate characters being on simply so our "heroes" can abuse them.)

Paige is pathetic. She's the reason the Bechdel test was invented. You're supposed to be smart, girl. Fret about your economics exam, or an upcoming biology project, or what you'll do on your summer internship...not some sobered-up wannabe player.

Every time I think I'm starting to Like Jeannie T, she opens her mouth one extra time, and I hate her again. I'm sorry, I'll never buy that Kim and Shane (whether present or absent) raised such a spiteful, mean-spirited, entitled little bratling.

I had to search my brain for who the heck Cole was, LOL. Didn't recognise him. And here we have JJ, being a tool. I will say that it was nice to see the Student Union/commons area. New sets are nice.

I want Rafe and Victor to obliterate Clyde. I also am pretty sure Jordan will be very hurt by Chad, and I'm not sure I'll care.

Daniel is going to lecture at the college? Oh please. Use your smartphone and text JJ a message. (What happened to the special effects, by the way?)

I am over Jennifer constantly being in Daniel's orbit. I get it, they're "friends" but cool it for a bit!

Paige is just looking desperate now and while I understand she is heartbroken, I want to give her a shake!

Brady and Melanie meeting up again to discuss dating? Boring, still not liking this pair.

Rafe - Chad is not going to be happy!

Don't you wonder just exactly WHY Paige is so intent on knowing just WHO the girl was with whom JJ had a fling? He already told her it doesn't matter, that he "moved on", but she is determined to know the WHO. So, let's say it wasn't Mommy dearest, but Girl A. And Paige finally finds out it is Girl A. What then? I just don't get it. Does she want the satisfaction of reaming the gal out? Does she want to berate JJ again, which she already has?
Paige has gone around questioning suspects.
How does she know this is not some random gal JJ met in the square, or the park?? Or someone who was just visiting Salem for a couple days? But WHY is she so obsessed with just WHO it was?

:OT: I had to laugh today when they showed the flashback of Clyde & Victor verbally sparing at the new Club. The ventriloquist Jeff Dunham has a 'dummy' named Walter...an old curmudgeon. Victor had the same expression of disgust...only difference was the lack of crossed arms...like Walter! :back:

Am loving the scenes with Victor and Rafe...and James Read as Clyde is nailing the role!

th

:clap::clap::rotfl::rotfl:Yesterday was errand day, so I missed Victor!!! Love Victor! TIIC "seem" to be able to write a decent story for Victor. Why can't they do the same for everyone else???

Really wanted to tell NBC what I thought, but don't know what to say without being totally obnoxious!!!!

Forgot to mention I don't like Rafe begging Jordan and saying he's always loved her. Jordan doesn't hold a candle to Sami or what he had with Sami.
Hate to say it, but the Sami train has left the station. Why shouldn't Rafe still try to get Jordan back? They had a good thing till Kate screwed it up. Rafe can say he always or still loves her, haven't any of you had more than one love? Sorry, just my take on things.

Hate to say it, but the Sami train has left the station. Why shouldn't Rafe still try to get Jordan back? They had a good thing till Kate screwed it up. Rafe can say he always or still loves her, haven't any of you had more than one love? Sorry, just my take on things.

I know that Sami is gone. What I think was strange about what Rafe said is that we never saw any indication of her being his "one, great, true love"...just making out on Benchie in the park, or lovemaking in the room. Same ol' stuff over and over, and none of it was interesting. They had potential, as they took it slow. Unfortunately, the storyline was ruined because the writing was bad (Rafe being a cop but not investigating her past, Jordan never telling Rafe her secret, his grief romp cheating with Kate), and we just never saw any real indication of her being a great love of his.

I didn't say he shouldn't try to get her back. But the manner in which he is doing it makes him look pathetic. And quite frankly at this point, Jordan is no longer the same character she was with Rafe so she doesn't deserve Rafe. To this day, she still has not confided in Rafe about her past. Chad knows more about Jordan than Rafe does.

I will say he shouldn't try to get her back. Mostly to do the majority of the audience a favor, as they were SO boring! And yes, Jordan changed. She went from being so secretive that she never told Rafe her past in all the months they dated, to immediately trusting a DiMera and crawling into the sack with him.

Back