Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 4, 2017

Poor Joey and yes, he is always going to carry the guilt that he cold bloodedly killed someone. Oh Brady how do you just leave the DNA there!! They already think Nancy knows the truth and is hiding it!! Arrgh!! I want Nicole to get Holly!! She is breaking my heart!!
Poor Joey, his efforts to connect the dots has led him in all the wrong directions. As for Brady, how careless could he be -- leaving the all-important swab behind so a suspicious, devious Nancy can find it. Imagine when the switch is discovered and Deimos says to Brady: "OMG, you were outsmarted by Nancy?! How dumb are you?"

As for the Prague thing, the less said the better. Why were people so opposed to Marlena going along? Quite a few years ago, she joined John on a Great DiMera Hunt in Italy and it was John who was shot and ended up in one of his comas. As for nailing Stefano in Prague, our befuddled heroes seem to have forgotten niceties like jurisdiction. In Prague, they don't have any, and if the mighty Phoenix is again trafficking in arms sales there, it's up to the Czech authorities to arrest him. As for dragging him back to the U.S. in connection with the Hope case, imagine the following discussion:

Rafe: Good morning, I'm an American police detective, and I want a U.S. citizen arrested and extradited back to the United States.

Czech official: Why? What did he do?

Rafe: My beloved girlfriend shot him in the chest three times, and we all thought she'd murdered him, so we hid the body in an old warehouse that was later demolished. However, this guy secretly somehow survived and is now here in Prague.

Czech official: Get out of my office.

I could have sworn that Nancy put the q-tip into Brady's left pocket and zipped it. Then when Brady was in the hallway he pulled it out of his right pocket without unzipping it. Anyone else catch this?
And this is why I keep the Days recorded so I can check out stuff like this. :rotfl:You are absolutely right. And she definitely zipped it and Brady did not unzip. How does this stuff happen? Continuity! Isn't someone supposed to check this stuff?

Thanks for the summary. LisaK, I feel ya. I, too, am just disgusted with Brady's stupidity and Nancy's conniving. If she wants Nicole to know the truth, and Chloe did too, why continue to hide this? STUPID!!! Moreover, why would Brady leave the jacket or swab there? He should've gotten Daniel's brain to fill his empty head, instead of the heart!

I did enjoy all other aspects of the show today. Really good overall.

Now, in a bizarre twist, they could've had the DNA test match (since we know Nancy probably swapped out Holly's cheek swab with her own), having it turn out that Nicole and Chloe were twins, separated at birth. :rotfl::sarcasm:

Goodness forbid, they let one of the women wear the same outfit twice. Priorities, I guess.

This is no longer true and hasn't been for some time now. Marlena repeats outfits quite often and has worn the same black pants suit at least 5 times in the last 2 months. Hope also repeats outfits when she is working as a cop.

Now, in a bizarre twist, they could've had the DNA test match (since we know Nancy probably swapped out Holly's cheek swab with her own), having it turn out that Nicole and Chloe were twins, separated at birth.

My thought was that she just used a clean swab. Same result either way.

That's what I meant, that Nancy used a clean Q-tip to swab her own cheek and put it in the baggie after removing the Q-tip with Holly's cheek swab.

True, except she just stood in the doorway. She did not actually go INTO the bathroom.

Back