Days of Our Lives - Wed., Jan. 7, 2015

There were some interesting things on the show.

I wondered where Kate's coat was since she wasn't wearing in the hospital.

Does Clyde ever think someone might be listening to his conversation
when they are in the woods?

How long was Clyde outside Ben's apartment? Did he hear anything?

Mandrake told Miss DiMera everything was fine with Theresa. Really:rolleyes:
Does he know she's been having strange dreams and she went to the
park today? Then she found a baby rattle.

Interesting Will let Kate read a draft of the interview. I wonder
why he didn't have Sonny read it.

I still think they should have made Serena a giro Melanie experimented with dating and developed a romantic relationship between her and Theresa. Also glad Brady didn't drink over this stupidity.
So forgive me, I just do not understand this comment. a "giro".......what does that mean, and what the heck is Melanie experimenting with.......and then her and Theresa. I am just not understanding.

Aiden also shows Hope all of the nasty and threatening e-mails Bree sent to him and his replies to her (Hope reads them on his tablet). Hope was pretty peeved at Bree for acting like that.
Yes, Hope said that Bree was vindictive and couldn't spell, which means she should be a natural for writing articles for Sonix magazine. As for Sonny, he was unhappy because New Year's business wasn't so good. What did he expect?? Even his close friends and family didn't bother to show up at Club TBD. Maybe, next year Victor should "insist" that everyone be there. (Sort of an adaptation of the admonition for Back to the Future's "Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" at Hill Valley H.S.: "be there or be square." Finally, today, Chad lied to Tammy Sue's face and she believed him. If she sticks with this devious, underhanded conniver long enough, how long will it be before she's telling an unbelieving audience: "Chad has changed."

I enjoyed Hope and Aiden's scenes but I am sick and tired of them meeting in public places. Can we bring back Hope's house set PLEASE?!? Also, I think there is a puzzle piece still missing about Bree. Ok she was vindictive after her friend died. Why? Her friend left a kid motherless. Going after his father is not the right approach. I'm still thinking Bree and Aiden were an item at one point and he rejected her.

I liked that Rafe was a hot topic of conversation, even if he didn't air today. That's promising to me. I was already convinced after hearing Roman yell and then yesterday's reaction to Victor that Rafe is working undercover. Jordan however is an idiot. Unless she is in on it too and is working with the police to nail Chad. Similar to how Gabi was playing dumb all those months with Nick. As much as I don't care for Jordan, that would actually be an interesting twist and a plausible one since TIIC have done it before.

I know this will sound weird but did anyone else get creeped out by how Clyde was speaking to Abigail? Because I sure did. I hope he doesn't do anything to her.

Kate: Please take Eve, Jeannie T, Paige, Melanie, Clyde, Jordan and your blue chunk and leave Salem immediately

Though I did like Will tying his work to Kate's work at Titan. Good use of history.

There were some interesting things on the show.

I wondered where Kate's coat was since she wasn't wearing in the hospital.

Does Clyde ever think someone might be listening to his conversation
when they are in the woods?

How long was Clyde outside Ben's apartment? Did he hear anything?

Mandrake told Miss DiMera everything was fine with Theresa. Really:rolleyes:
Does he know she's been having strange dreams and she went to the
park today? Then she found a baby rattle.

Interesting Will let Kate read a draft of the interview. I wonder
why he didn't have Sonny read it.

Will didn't have Sonny read his draft interview because he doesn't have time to even say "hi" to him as they pass like shadows in the night.

Clyde creeped me out too.

And I was reminded of this from Scooby Doo :)

creeper-virus.jpg

Back