Days of Our Lives, Wed., July 13, 2016

I cannot even look at Kate. She connives, pouts, whips her multicolor hair around and has the glossiest lips on the show. She's Cruella de Vil in spades. Her threats are same ol', same ol', and the only men she doesn't asleep with are blood relatives. She is nasty to everyone. No "hooker with a heart of gold" here. And she judges every other female on the show. Can she go hang out with Summer in the 7th circle of hell?

This is the character not the actress of whom I speak.

Last edited:
heck, Kate doesn't like a single other female character on the show. She has found fault with them all, none are ever good enough for her sons, or good enough to really be business partners. She is overused, and no longer an interesting character. Not even a viable character. Heck, she never mentions her children, calls them, and as to her great-grandaughter, Ari, heck, from the moment she refused to allow Will to use that terminology, she could not care one iota. Time for that character to get a rest. She needs to get back to the Hudson St. Diner, and regain some humanity.

@Poirot I'm right with you, Kate should be banished back to the Hudson St. Diner. And while we're at it take JenJen with her. Maybe both of them can grow a heart or eliminate each other trying.

Back