Days of Our Lives, Wed., July 16, 2014

Why does Brady say he did it when he doesn't even remember what has happened in the last 24 hrs. He has no memory of it and should say so and that it is Theresa who been telling him what happened. I forgot Theresa is his wife and there for trustworthy and wouldn't lie. :sarcasm: Some may consider Marlena being judgmental, but everything she said was true when confronting Brady.

Brady was so drunk he couldn't have swatted a fly, let alone swing the poker hard enough to do all that damage. WHY would anyone, even in Vegas, marry Brady in that condition????

Great show! I too am sick of Sami already and was SHOCKED that she brought up some of the misdeeds. Still no mention of the rape though.:sick: On the flip side, she also used the word "never" when she told EJ they weren't getting back together. I'm still scared about the endgame here and I have a feeling I won't like it.

LOVED Lucas and Abigail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous! Uncle Lucas as her father figure. If Uncle Steve isn't around then why not? I think Abigail has already paid the price for this affair and it's another reason I'm sick of Sami and her malicious revenge. NO sympathy for Samantha! I do think Lucas should have asked Kate how she knew about the affair.

That said, James Scott(EJ) is a fantastic actor and really should be Emmy nominated for today and last Thursday alone. He has a way of making you feel sorry for EJ even though you really shouldn't. I do love how he is defending Abigail and not throwing her under the bus. :love: Very telling. My guess is Abigail will get another summons. In the interim, I think she and Ben will be fine.

I was SHOCKED again that we got so much about Jordan and Ben's background. When it rains it pours. WHERE IS RAFE??????????????????????? :sick:

Jeannie Theresa needs to pay the price for this crime. Even if they are going to redeem her, she needs to pay first.

Why was John on for only 5 minutes??? LOVED Marlena today--this is the Marlena I want to see everyday. She was great with everyone and the emotion was so raw!

John and Marlena :love: and this is precisely why I don't want the show going down the Roman path with her again. Save him for Kate!

KathyLu, you're right. It's too late to know about Ben and
Jordan to care.

Jason, the line of the day does go to Marlena

It shouldn't take Roman too long he lost again with
getting Marlena back.

John only said he still had feelings for Kristen, in order to keep up the idea so that he could possibly make Brady see the kind of woman Kristen was. No, he did not take Marlena into his confidence, as he felt her reactions to Kristen then might not be believable. Yes, a mistake on his part, especially when he planned for only Brady to find him in bed with Kristen...and that did not work out that well, did it?
He hurt marlena badly, knows it, but he still has been only focused on getting Brady back on track.

No, he told Marlena after Brady already dumped her, that he never would have considered romping with Kristen if he didn't still have linging feelings for her.

I ignore this like I ignored the dumbness of Santo/Colleen being John's father/mother. It was too stupid for words. I could believe that John still had feelings for Kristen if she'd shown a smidgen of the personality she had in 1993 - but not what we saw from 2012-2013.

Back