Days of Our Lives, Wed., July 9, 2014

I was really looking forward to the boardroom scenes with Sami and Kate and I expected to enjoy them, but I was disappointed. Both actresses were over the top in their delivery, so for me, what should have been amusing was instead campy.

I hope Sami's confrontations with EJ and Abby will be more impressive.

Why nobody asked to see those letters to make sure Kate and Sami were reading what was actually on the page and that the signatures were genuine is beyond me.

The lady who was sitting behind Sami and Kate (I guess she was recording everything) sure was straining to try to see Sami's cell phone when Sami and Kate were texting. She also was trying to see the letter when Sami was reading it.

edited to fix quote....JS

Weirdly the new cast member I'm most interested in that we haven't seen yet is Arthur the cat. Clyde yelling at the heard, but unseen cat was pretty funny. Are there rules against having animals on set/on screen for soaps? I think it would be fantastic if we actually got to see the now famous feline.

No, there are no rules against having animals on the set/on screen for soaps. Days has had many animals over the years, the last one being Pookie, Nicole's dog. Back during the Salem Stalker storyline, they had a real tiger, the one Doug and Julie "rescued" from a ragtag carnival or circus somewhere, brought to Salem and named him "Horton". He escaped from the fund-raising circus they had and mauled Tony (really Andre), and has been on the loose ever since (after nearly killing Sami and Lucas in the woods).

Here's a list of animals that were in Salem:

http://www.salemspectator.com/threads/a-history-of-salem-pets.21553/#post-421976

Poor EJ! I'd weep for him if I cared. I really do not care for Sami being angry that EJ cheated on her because as well as she claims to know him she should have seen this coming a mile away given his reputation. I hope she now knows how Rafe felt when she had he nasty so-called grief sex with EJ while married to Rafe. I guess in her eyes it is only bad when you are on the receiving end of being cheated on.

th

I loved Sami revealing what she knows and Abby leaving EJ with the parting shot that paraphrasing "he could have been somebody " but alas he is what he has always been like when panting after Sami pathetic! Bet he will be sorry he took Nicole's offer for granted and I loved her line about EJ/Sami being miserable, well deserved especially when the one causing the misery is "his Samanther":rotfl:

Back