Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 15, 2016

So while Deimos has come to town he has had sex with Kate, planned to marry her in Vegas, and was working at the same time to seduce Nicole because she looked like his dead lover, Helena. Now we find out he was involved with Chloe briefly before coming to Salem. I do NOT like the thought of him with either Nicole or Chloe (he and Kate can destroy each other).

I'm glad Roman saw through Victor's lies. Hopefully he will keep the Salem brain until Deimos is found out to be alive. I really do not enjoy Victor anymore. For awhile his snark was fun, but now, as Philip said yesterday, he's just a bitter old man. I hope once Maggie finds out what Victor did she will leave him. Victor has slowly been becoming the villain he once was when he first came on the show.

I liked Blanca. I liked the respect she showed Tom and Alice's plaque in the town square. I hope Rafe gives her a chance or if the show pushes him towards Hope, they consider putting Blanca with someone else on the show as she's in the age range the show needs young women and she appears to be a good actress.

Hope did not seem pleased to see Rafe with Blanca. Well, too bad. I paid attention to Hope's actions today, and she does seem to be playing Aiden. I think she's investigating him, and trying to figure out what he's doing back in her life, and not seriously considering him as a potential lover. However, whatever her reason, she did not share those plans with Rafe and he is free to move on.

So if Chloe and Deimos had a brief fling a few months ago, will that make Chloe's baby Deimos' child?

I'm wondering if Victor is playing Kate and he went to Roman pointing the finger squarely at Nicole because Kate is too and that would arouse suspicions, I could not get all the stuff Roman and Abe were saying because it made so much sense! Not use to that. :rotfl:

I do think Nicole was falling for Deimos. That damn piano playing. I'm still waiting for Kate wearing the ring that he tried to give Nicole to come up!

Deimos or Robert and Chloe being involved is kind of a stretch. How long was he out of prison before he made it to Salem? I was glad she mentioned Parker. I was wondering where he was!

The blood on the handkerchief is Helena's blood I believe from when she hit her head against the rock. Though in all honesty....I have an immense STRONG feeling that DNA "evidence" will lead to a match of someone else's blood in Salem. Perhaps Nicole even. Some speculated Paul Mendez might not be Nicole's father.

I finally watched this episode last night. I actually enjoyed a good bit of it. I skipped most of Hope and Aiden. He really irritates me. I wish I could believe she is playing him but so far, I don't think so.

I liked Rafe and Bianca (or is it Blanca? I'm having trouble telling from the print and from the pronunciations as well). I don't often take to a new character right off but I do like her, and I think maybe I would like her with Rafe better than anyone he's been with yet.

Don't like what Victor did to Nicole. Hoping there will be more to it than appeared.

Deimos and Chloe could be okay with me but I don't know if I can ever get past what he did to Maggie. Also, it's hard for me to believe that someone can be soft-hearted and totally ruthless at the same time.

I liked Rafe and Bianca (or is it Blanca? I'm having trouble telling from the print and from the pronunciations as well). I don't often take to a new character right off but I do like her, and I think maybe I would like her with Rafe better than anyone he's been with yet.

I liked them together as well and it's been really hard for me to like him with anyone after Sami. I would have much preferred this being a triangle with Blanca/Rafe/Sami instead of a triangle with Hope.

On a side note, this is Ximena Duque's (Blanca) first English speaking role. I think she is doing an amazing job so far.

It was an OK episode. I'm fine with Rafe and Blanca dabbling about for a bit, as long as he and Nicole are the endgame. :love: As for Hope & Aiden, I doubt she is playing him, because that would make too much sense, and the writers are seriously lacking in common sense. I'm sure that by the end of summer the truth about Aiden will be out, but I hope Rafe doesn't get back with Hope. She needs alone time.

The Deimos-Chloe story is more interesting than everything with Nicole/Victor/Dario/Kate. Kate looks ridiculous all dressed up but tampering with evidence. Sheesh. Was good to see that the SPD was actually doing their job and capable of thinking.

Back