Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 17, 2015

Ok why would Abby be at work if its nighttime? Ben rang someone who we later find out is her work, then she says later she's working from home... but it's nighttime? I'm doing some work at home, or I'm finishing off some work at home, sure, but Abby's not medical staff and admin staff would be regular 9-5 hours no?

I was happy that Abby was actually talking to a speech-to-text diary app - I thought she was having a Nicole moment but couldn't work out why she was saying Dear Diary... But it made sense. However all Abby had to say was "it's work stuff" when she shut the lid and Ben asked what she was hiding from him.

Serena was irritating me so bad with her flailing and angst and I considered fast forwarding her but I didn't. Then she said this to Doc McScruffins and I cheered: “It's none of your business and I don’t answer to you!” SING IT, SERENA.

Katmouse, I tell people to text me all the time. Its just easier than taking calls, especially if i't's for something which doesn't really require a conversation. So that'd didn't worry me.

I fast forwarded all of Will because I cannot stand him.

Agreed about the texting. I think it's great for time management. Also, when I used to commute on the train to Manhattan, there was never any cell service underground at Penn Station but I could almost always text. Great for planning dinner, etc.

What was up with Abby and her diary? I just think that someone her age shouldn't have one perhaps? I just thought it was totally cheesy and a ploy for Ben to find out about her sleeping with Chad. To me it was way to obvious. The characters tend to talk to themselves all the time, why did she really need that interactive diary? LOL

I thought it was interesting the phrase has changed to texting instead of calling.
I don't text because I have no one in my life to do that with.

I didn't realize until the words popped up what Abby was saying was
typed in her computer.

Daytime/night time.......that is what happens when 2-3 shows are filmed in one day.....and also the result of very sloppy editing. Actually, for Maggie it was daytime, because she had skipped breakfast & lunch. Probably afternoon. Same goes for Will & Sonny, who were returning from the counseling session. Or Zoe flitting around. However, for Nicole, it seemed to be already...well, at least 5 p.m. since everyone had left work, building locked, etc. But then, we do know Salem has it's own time zones. LOL

Back