Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 24, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Tis Flashback Wednesday, as various characters are doing constantly. In the boiler room Brady, Serena & Daniel tend to Eric & Nicole. Eric seems to come round, but Daniel is unable to get a pulse on Nicole, begins adminstering CPR, first the chest compressions, then mouth to mouth, back to compressions. Brady is helping, Eric is semi-conscious. Nicole seems to come to, she coughs, Brady makes sure the heat is off. (Serena is truly useless, doing not a thing). John & Abe have come in, Daniel calls Kayla, asking her to check on the ambulance to the Titan TV Bldg. 2 patients, both suffering from heat stroke, one with 2nd degreen hand burns. Kayla asks for their names, learns it is Nicole & ERic, promises the ambulance will be there pronto if she has to drive it herself.

Replay of Xander getting zapped with the silencer, and apparently it was something to knock him out. He gets dragged away, we later see him tied to a chair, still unconscious. But eventually, he comes to, is tied to an upright something or other, gag in his mouth, is standing, struggling with his bonds.

Chad is in his garden, flashback to Abby being there, and their sex romp. Zoe arrives, chatter back & forth. She is coming on to him, he is not reciprocating. They go back & forth with their coy conversation, but eventually they kiss.
Meanwhile, Abby has come into Ben's apt., sees he apparently seems upset, he denies, only says how much on cloud 9 he has been, and did not finish cleaning up. Now comes talk leading us to believe she is going to tell Ben about Chad, but instead, she wants to pay half the rent. More talk of that. (The pajama top she is wearing looks really stupid, especially so very short and no stockings, tights, leggings, pants, etc.)
He talks of how much he loves her, she loves him, too, he says show me. And yes, before you know it, they are kissing, unbuttoning clothes, in bed, and then afterglow, that was incredible she says. He looks satisfied, gets up to get some water, glances at her in the bed, and tells himself, he got her back, she's his again. However, Abby is flashing back to her roll in the hay with Chad, to him placing the rose next to her as she slept. telling her that was the most incredible night in his life and no one can ever take it away from him. Ben joins her back in bed, tells her he decided that if she wants to pay half the rent, then o.k. He wants her just to be happy.

Eric & Nicole are both brought into the hospital, Eric is doing much better than Nicole, who is not regaining consciousness. Serena is hovering. John & Abe are at the boiler room, John has called Marlena, & Roman as well. The only fingerprints to be gotten are from Eric & Nicole. They interview Brady, who tells of getting to the bldg, of Daniel & Serena coming and all their searching. The cops have found the security cameras were disabled, & the guard had left, sick. also that when the lights went out in front, the building had been evacuated. No luck finding Xander, Abe orders a search of Victor's home, since Xander is a Kiriakis.

Back at the hospital Kayla has checked on Eric (he has a cold pack on the back of his head/neck), hands bandaged. Over in Nicole's room, Daniel sits, trying to get her to open her eyes. She is having a swirling montage of past events with Daniel, as he is talking to her, trying to get her to come round. Her temp is still 104, and she could have brain damage if it doesn't come down soon. Eventually, she murmurs his name. He is there. She tells him she was having a dream, is this still a dream. No, he is right there. She is going to be fine. She talks of being so scared, he keeps reassuring her, kissing her forehead. Finally he goes to get her another saline pack, will be right back.

Eric, meanwhile, is constantly asking about Nicole, wants to see her, and has his own flashbacks of their time when they thought they were dying, the kiss. Kayla will check for him, leaves, Serena comes in. She wants to talk to him, explain what happened. He gives her that chance,she admits coming to Salem for other reasons, really falling in love with him, trying to warn Nicole how dangerous Xander was. Eric is angry, did she tell Nicole that he was a murderer, could possibly kill her? He tells Serena he never ever wants to see her face again, to get out. She leaves.

Outside the room, a cop stops her, tells her she has to come in for further questioning.

Eric is remembering kissing Nicole. Over in her room, Nicole wakens with a start, having been dreaming of the same thing.

They evacuated a TV station because the front lights went out? And the security guard went home sick?? And left the place unlocked??? And the Salem EMS is so horrible Kayla may have to drive the single ambulance in the town????

And someone actually took the time to write this ah, stuff, and put their name on it??Wow.

Thank you, so much, Poirot for watching and writing up this episode, this entire summer of stupid.

So instead of featuring worried parents John, Marlena and Roman today, instead we get Doc McScruffins crying and declaring his unwavering love for Nicole? Please! Where is Jennifer when you need her? Great scenes between Nicole and Eric over the past week and they were basically negated today by turning this into a story about Daniel Jonas. I am so sick and tired of this character dominating every storyline on this show. Enough is enough.:sick:

And Kayla treating her nephew while Daniel treats Nicole? Conflict of interest much? It should have been the other way around. And Brady should have gone to visit Eric first instead of Nicole and Daniel. I also find it hard to believe John wouldn't stay at the hospital with Eric considering he raised him. :rolleyes:

Ben is starting to creep me out. However, I'll still take the set of characters featured on today's show over Eve, Paige, Will, Kate, etc.

It's quite interesting how Chad does all of his romantic entertaining out in the yard now. He even told Harold to bring their nibbles and drinks outside. :rolleyes:

It was cute when Harold brought the tray out and Chad called after him "I love you, Harold". Nice touch.

Thanks for the summary, don't think I would've been able to sit through this entire episode without rolling my eyes so hard that I turn blind.
SO lemme get this straight: Abby romps with both Chad and her boyfriend in under 24 hours!? Ben knows everything and is fine with this? Who WRITES this stuff?!

Nicole & Eric had touching scenes, but once again, Daniel overload while the family members are shafted aside once more. It's nice that we got to see John and Abe but it should've been for more than a few moments. This is ridiculous!!

Nicole & Eric had touching scenes, but once again, Daniel overload while the family members are shafted aside once more. It's nice that we got to see John and Abe but it should've been for more than a few moments. This is ridiculous!!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

To be fair DaysD, I don't think Ben knows when Abigail and Chad slept together, just that they did. But I agree with your premise that he shouldn't want to sleep with her at this point. Unfortunately appears the show is going down some type of abuse path here.

Heads up friends, Abigail slept with both Chad and Ben within a 24 hour period. We all know what that means.:rolleyes:
Triplets by three different fathers???? :rotfl:You know, from the secret sex she had with Paul Narita during that same 24 hour time period that neither will remember until it's convenient!
This feat would outdo Sami's twins by different fathers and make her jealous, which as we know is a bad, bad thing. Other than triplets, it probably also means that Ben's post-coital statement, "She's mine again," is only valid only for the next few hours. Interspersed with the hospital follies, the Chad-Zoe yawner, and Abe and John pretending to be cops, were a few surprises: 1) Salem University Hospital can handle two emergency admissions at once (Who knew?), and 2) that DiMera Enterprises stock is publicly traded. (How did Stefano's many deaths and the news that Sami was in charge affect the price of the shares?)

Oh dear, can Anne handle the paperwork???? Can Jennifer handle the press release, as someone is certain to want to know about the former Priest Eric and the news reporter Nicole. Oh wait, no one can appear to ask questions, the only reporter is in the hospital.

I know I'll never be able to bring my self to watch this episode. It is just too silly. I'd take a sci-fi story if it held together, like an entire underground city, populated and doing well. Unlike this stuff which doesn't hold together and makes my head hurt.

Heads up friends, Abigail slept with both Chad and Ben within a 24 hour period. We all know what that means.:rolleyes:

Oh no, you mean Abigail is going to get a bad case of the sniffles? If that's the case then maybe that means Ben can fix her up a nice pot of chicken soup? *crosses fingers*

I guess both Chad and Abigail wholeheartedly subscribe to the old adage: "If you can't be with the one you love then love the one you're with." I don't if I should swoon with delight or do this :sick:.

I think Ben was all ready for a confession, and likely would have dealt with the truth without freaking out. Unfortunately, the truth is now going to eat away at him, little by little. He'll find her at the DiMansion again thanks to his handy-dandy app (gee, thanks Dad). At that point Ben will either put himself in harms way by crashing the gates or ambush Abby and beat the stuffing out of her. I hope I am wrong, I don't care much for Abby but I'd rather not see that happen to anyone.

I think Ben was waiting for Abby to tell him the truth too. And now
Ben is acting more like his father.

Interesting they only found Nicole and Eric's fingerprints. I wonder
where they found them. Since Xander and Navidad wiped Nicole's
office, they shouldn't have been any there. And if they fingerprinted
the basement, they would have found Daniel's and Brady's. Those
Salem cops :)

I wonder why Eric had a fan blowing on him and Nicole didn't.

It's official, Nicole and Daniel are together. She's his patient now
and wearing a gown. :rotfl:

Nice to see Harold. He's probably thankful Chad is keeping his lady
friends outside. He doesn't have to clean the couch.

I wonder if Eric will forgive Serena. He's going to have to one day.

So...

Abby having sex with Ben (cause I certainly can't call that making love) right after having sex (or is it making love this time ?) with Chad ? Ewwwww ! :sick::sick: I know she changed clothes at least (though I wonder why she would wear that ugly pyjamas like shirt with no pants), but did she shower ? Again : ewwww ! :sick::sick: While I wish I could root for Abigail and Chad, because I'm sorry to say Ben bores me to tears, I can't because Abigail appears so fickle (like mother, like daughter) it's ridiculous ! Plus, like others here, I can see a violent pattern taking place, with Ben (who's willing to sleep with Abigail now) probably going to monitor and control Abigail's every move from now on, before he begins to hit her, verbally and physically... I can't say I'm going to enjoy this, if it does happen.

As far as the rest is concerned, I must admit I do not know how I feel about the whole thing. I'm well aware that both Eric and Daniel were horrible to Nicole at times. Both made terrible mistakes (Eric by accusing Nicole of raping him, then blaming her for leaving the priesthood, and Daniel for not trusting her and wanting it all when he was not willing to give back...) Then again, both men, or so I think, do love her. Thus, I felt today's scenes were nicely done : Nicole thinking (or dreaming) about Daniel and Eric. So indeed, this is all a way to bring on a triangle, but right now, I say : why not ? Why not have two men fight over Nicole for a change ? I liked that Daniel apologized, told Nicole she was the strongest, bravest person ! I liked that Eric admitted he was in denial and Nicole had nothing to do with him leaving (or having to leave) the priesthood. Seriously, why not a triangle in favour of my girl Nicole ? Is this finally a way for people to stop crapping on my favorite character ? If it is, I say : go ahead, I'm in for the ride. And may the best man (whether it be Eric, Super Dan or another man entirely in the future) win !

Back