Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 29, 2016

Chloe married Nicole's first husband, and Nicole reciprocated by almost marrying Chloe's third husband, so I wouldn't think it matters to them at this point.

Wait, please refresh my memory, who was Nicole's first husband that Chloe married? I know it is probably a simple, obvious, duh storyline that I am just forgetting but I can not recall it for the life of me.

Lucas.........

Chloe married Brady, Lucas & Daniel

Lucas had this crush on Nicole, so Kate paid her 5 million to marry him. Victor hired a guy to pretend to be this stockbroker whiz, who convinced Nicole he could double her money, thus Victor got it all back, and Nicole was out. This was when Lucas had that drinking problem.

You know, obviously through the years things have changed and become more explicit; HOWEVER, how are we supposed to buy into any kind of love story with Deimos. He is telling Chloe that it's all clear, let's go on the run baloney, humping in the living room and short time later he is begging Nicole to admit she has had feelings for him.

AND ANOTHER THING ON THESE AJAR DOORS!!!. Obvious, obvious and more obvious. Looks like Chloe lives in the woods. She goes out and leaves the door open. Ummm bugs, flies, wasps, ticks, and random deer or raccoons, snakes not to mention air-conditioning. We, all, know door is left open so someone can eavesdrop. We spend more time looking at the darn door to know what part of the conversation will they hear and flip out over. What a tired ploy that is. What happened to using the old water glass against the wall.
:sarcasm:.

Blanca is subtle as a heart attack. Is Rafe's mother programming her? Is she this desperate? She is stunning and this attempt at being coy followed by shaking her stuff in the heat is beyond tacky. When it is that hot, do you really want to dance in the heat let alone hold hands? And did I miss why Rafe's back door is left open. No air conditioning? That's not even believable. Plus who wants to let flies in. The door didn't have a screen.

I live in the Midwest. I know the weather. I guess I am trying to use logic. Silly me.

Kate paid Nicole $5 million to marry Lucas so that he could get custody of Will from Sami. She was already in love with Eric at the time but chose the money over him and ended up hurting him. This was the catalyst that led him out of Salem the first time. So for those of you who keep defending Nicole when it comes to Eric, keep the history in mind too.

As for Rafe's house, I think it was mentioned last week that his air conditioner was broken. His home seems to be the only one impacted by the heat. Kate has been prancing around in a black suit.

In NY, baseball games do not start before 1pm so that's why I thought the 11:30am(12:30 EST) start time for the Cubs game was early.

LOL, always been a big gripe of mine...the fact that the writers/set decorators/directors & wardrobe, constantly ignore the fact that Salem is in midwest. You don't dress in winter as though it is mid-July, it DOES snow, a lot, people wear appropriate boots, and they have screens on windows, screen doors, don't ever leave an unscreened window or door open in warmer weather, you do not let your food get cold on your plate so you can carry on a 10 minute conversation, etc. etc.

And yes, you don't complain about how hot it is, then start shaking your booty. When it is that hot, just walking out the door has one's perspiration glands going into overdrive.

Ah, the conveniently left open doors. Ha, in a busy mall, one is able to eavesdrop from behind a bush while 10 feet away. Wonderful town, that Salem.
Blanca & Rafe just are not working for me, but then it is rare any newly formed couple on Days does. Guess they just keep trying it all out. When one sticks......!!!!

Blanca is subtle as a heart attack. Is Rafe's mother programming her? Is she this desperate? She is stunning and this attempt at being coy followed by shaking her stuff in the heat is beyond tacky.
Agree. So far, Blanca is a disappointment. She may be attractive, able to cook, and can "shake it like Shakira," but otherwise she's got nothing that will engage the viewers. And having her work at University Hospital surrounded by its unprofessional, do-nothing employees is not about to add anything of interest to the character.
LOL, always been a big gripe of mine...the fact that the writers/set decorators/directors & wardrobe, constantly ignore the fact that Salem is in midwest. You don't dress in winter as though it is mid-July,
OMG, yes. I recall my two winters in Evanston, IL, just north of Chicago. During the first one, the temperature never got above freezing during the whole month of January and night-time lows in the low single digits were commonplace. If anyone had tried dressing like a typical wintertime Salemite, hypothermia would not have been far off.

Last edited:
As for Rafe's house, I think it was mentioned last week that his air conditioner was broken. His home seems to be the only one impacted by the heat. Kate has been prancing around in a black suit.

I probably missed this when I was fast-forwarding. Oops (or not!)

If I'd ever had any inclination to believe that Theresa has changed, hearing how she spoke to that poor nanny would have gotten me back on track right away. She acted like a childish smart-aleck. Tired or not, there was no reason at all for her to act so ugly. I think Victor has this one figured out--her big "change" is only a facade.

The actress playing the nanny reminded me of a younger Martha Stewart.

I was glad to see Parker has developed a personality. :)

I wonder if Nicole has realized she probably can't be friends with Maggie anymore, if she gets together with Deimos.

This was a good episode! That's more like it! Let's hope Sweeps is more like this! My only real complaint is that Chloe & Nicole have already "shared" Brady, Lucas, and Daniel. I hope they don't intend on them sharing Deimos too! In 2013 their friendship suffered because of Chloe's stupidity (still waiting for her to apologize to Nikki for how she treated her). I was hoping the friendship could be repaired, but it looks as if Deimos might be an obstacle to that.

I like Victor's crankiness, but he shouldn't always be such a curmudgeon. Poor Maggie. Hopefully Summer does leave town very soon, though. Sadly, my past experience with the show tells me otherwise. Look at how long Jordan, Paige and Serena stayed after their "expiration date", if you will.

The Theresa thing is a non story. Why was that filler even here? Time would've been better spent on the continued search for Abby.

Back