Days of Our Lives - Wed., June 7, 2017

REMEMBER, folks, No show today or tomorrow....French Open instead.

So......for a 4 day weekend........that was the exciting "cannot wait for Monday" ending....(in the opinion of the headwriter).

Jade's deletion of the video was a joke. She presses a button, then closes the laptop without waiting even 2 seconds or looking to see if it is deleted?

Knowing that Paul could be a problem, the guys go off to look for him, leaving the 2 females alone, don't care if Lani is a cop. Isn't she the one who was scared of noises that turned out to be a goat? Paul snuck up behind Gabi, could have done the same to Lani.

And Sonny gets separated from the rest of the fellows? Huh? They don't protest?

And then Sonny, the man who thinks he is the savior of Titan, thinks Paul would never hurt him, despite the fact that he already has hurt people "he would never hurt".

When you delete a file, don't you have to always go to trash/recyle icon and
take it out there too :)

The video just being on Theo's computer does nothing. Jade made it for people to see, that's how it is to "make Claire famous". So this is another ridiculous storyline in my opinion. Jade did not need Theo's computer nor Claire's. All she had to do was post it on YouTube and tag Claire. A "leaked sex tape" doesn't mean you secretly tape it and then give it to the person. :huh::rolleyes:

Just a couple days ago Chad was wanting his wife and family, and now he and Gabi just cannot stay away from each other?? Gad, I hate this storyline, more than ever. It definitely is in a tie with that one we never name. LOL

Poirot, I totally agree. This is so off track and the comments about Billy Flynn's (Chad) acting being SO very different cause me to wonder if the whole gang is under some strange "spell" from the amulet. I'd like to think there is some interesting twist, but I've been called an optimist many times!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadly, I doubt there is a twist of any kind. Personally, I feel Billy Flynn's (Chad) just not happy with the story at all, so his heart is just not in it.

Yes, Chad has been adamant about keeping that amulet, despite Gabi's fear of it's curse, he thinks that is silly.

LOL, the entire story is silly, the set is sooooo small, they use the park bushes and shrubbery for "jungle". Bet the group found the ONLY clearing on the entire island, right? Convenient. And why are they not now staying mostly in the plane. Am sure it is more comfortable than the ground, and the smoke smell has to have dissipated by now.

Maybe if they gave Chad something more to do other than being stuck in the middle of this neverending triangle he probably could be more excited. This story has been dragging out for months now and it needs to be wrapped up.

Give Chad something more compelling to focus on for awhile. What about inserting some of his family members on his mother's side in his life. That could be some good drama. And different.

I. Don't. Care! The island :beat:we did that already! The kids, bleah! :rolleyes: So far, the only thing that keeps me watching is Victor, first and foremost :clap:, then Brady etc :clap:. The rest, what the what? :confused: Troy right on!

Bookworm, funny that you referred to them as "kids." I was just thinking the other day that the island story would be better suited to the teenage kids than it is to this group of people. Not that it would make it any more interesting, but it just seems more like teenage soap stuff to me.

Me, too. I guess they're supposed to be in their early twenties, but they act about 15 most of the time. Except Eli, who seems to be a grown up about 30. Living in D.C. will do that to you. (That's where I graduated high school)

I've been fast forwarding the entire island storyline. I have no interest and I don't care. All the couples are mismatched and Sonny/Paul have had horrible writing for months. That said, I'm open to a twist to end this once and for all. Perhaps this is all someone's dream and they are all still unconscious on the plane?

Thank goodness.....It does seem tho, that perhaps some stories may have been tweaked a bit, but also there have been some shifting around plus cutting of scenes.

Agreed. John and Marlena suddenly front and center with Brady and then going off to rescue the Gilligan Gang is definitely not from Dena. Either Ryan Quan was given more control or Ron's tweaks have slowly started. Could be a combination of the 2.

I don't understand Jade's motivation at all. I thought she and Claire hated each other. Why is she trying to help? I'm hoping this is a quickie rewrite to redeem Claire and write Jade out once and for all. I enjoyed Theo with Abe. It's time for Claire to interact with her family too. She should be babysitting her cousin Tate while Uncle Brady is in the hospital. She has 2 uncles and 3 grandparents and 3 great grandparents in Salem. Time to see them.

Justin and Adrienne were cute

For some time now, Claire has been treated by the writers as just another friend of the teen crowd. It has been a mystery as to just WHY she stays away from her family, and why family stays away from her. I mean, her parents both are out of the country. Wouldn't various relatives keep an eye on her, maybe a "distant" one, but a phone call? A mention? I really hate that the show has steered away from the connection between Hope and her granddaughter.

I don't understand Jade's motivation at all. I thought she and Claire hated each other.
I don't think Jade is doing this to help Claire at all. I think she's just being her mean self. I don't understand why Jade has been there at all since she lost the baby. Time to go home, Jade.

I would tend to agree. But to hear her talking of how Claire might be mad at first, but will thank Jade later.....The mind set of Jade is definitely off kilter. Claire told her in no uncertain terms she would never do it, never want to do it, and when Jade suggested she say someone else put it on the internet, Claire was indignant, did not want anyone even thinking she would MAKE a film like that.

and then we have Jade filling Tripp's head with her lies about Kayla. Yep, past time for Jade to be out of contact with our Salemites.

After all, the Professor never gave Ginger and Mary Ann shampoos on Gilligan's Island.

I bet he wanted to, though. LOL

Why is Deimos's photo still on display in the K-mansion living room? Today, it was right there, between photos of Sonny and Maggie. You'd think that Victor would have demanded that Henderson toss it in the trash or put in the attic to scare away the mice.

Your whole post had me cracking up, but I like this one best! May I have a photo of Deimos, too? I have critters to scare away. LOL

Bet the group found the ONLY clearing on the entire island, right? Convenient. And why are they not now staying mostly in the plane.

Because it's 20 paces from the clearing? Why would a Salemite walk that far after struggling for food, shampoo, etc.? LOL

I'm open to a twist to end this once and for all. Perhaps this is all someone's dream and they are all still unconscious on the plane?

I recommend you for new head writer!

Just when they think things could not get any worse..............

DBvmoq9U0AA60AX.jpg

I really hate that the show has steered away from the connection between Hope and her granddaughter.

So much missed opportunity here. Hope could have been between the bickering girls, been more involved when Shawn and Belle were apart, had scenes with Jen joking about them being too young to be grandparents, etc.

Back