Days of Our Lives--Wed., Mar. 11, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wed., March 11, 2015

You just may doze off today, as it does seem those involved just talk in circles, and twiddle thumbs. And I just cannot make lemonade out of it all. LOL. Melanie lazes on the sofa with the newspaper, Serena texts wanting to come over. Any time. Then we see Serena is in bed with Eric, he wakes up, they cuddle a bit, she suddenly sits up, looks sad, and lets Eric know she is finished with her project, will be leaving Salem, has a few offers already. He tells her he loves her, doesn't want her to go. Later, both are dressed, she has to leave.

Meanwhile Brady comes to see Melanie, they talk about their argument about Theresa, they go back and forth about Melanie being who she is, and not taking orders, yada, and accepting her like she is, etc. etc. They kiss, he leaves, she is next in scrubs, leaving for work.

Kate is on the phone with Mr. Shin, making nice about seeing him at the board meeting. Too funny as behind her back, Chad is making faces, mouthing the things she is saying. When she hangs up, he tells her that Shin doesn't need her playing nice, he likes to be the big cheese, and would not be impressed. She laughs, Shin inherited his money like Chad. But Chad figures he made his on his own. She replies yes, after they take it all away from Stefano.

Replay of Nicole overhearing Daniel leaving the message for Jen, she goes in, a bit mopey, but Daniel makes her feel better about "nothing" between him & Jen, she suggests joining him, Parker, & Mel for lunch. Fine, but Maggie is taking Parker, and so final plan is Nicole will make lunch for the 3 of them.
Jen gets the text message, is sorry she can't tell Daniel what is going on. Abby arrives, Anne pops in, snarky conversation, Jen leaves. But Dan spots her, pulls her in his office, they argue about JJ, Roxanne, Paige, and Daniel's realization that Jen is not being forthcoming, and is lying. He gets called to the E.R. She mutters how she just cannot tell him the truth, so is going to have to get better at lying.

Ann is giving Abby a hard time about the project, talking of her ideas, and of charging people money, etc. Abby says no, a thumbs down, but Anne reminds her who is the boss. Yes, Abby knows Anne is her boss, but this project was supposed to help people. In comes Chad, who mentions DiMera Enterprises donating a lot of money to this project, then talking to Anne how efficient she is. A shame she is involved with this, because he was just talking to Seth Burns about another project, which needs someone who can give full attention constantly. Anne is all butter & honey, as she assures him that Abby can handle this one fine, and she would be only too happy to head up this other thing. LOL
Abby thanks him after Anne leaves, and yes, she will tell Ben how he rescued her. Chad thinks Ben will just assume Chad was out to get something for himself. WERE you, asks Abby. Chad says nothing, just leaves.
Stefano is on the phone with Victor, asking him to assist him in bringing down Kate. They have exchanged condolences about Sonny & EJ, and get down to business. We don't hear the plan, tho Victor is amused. He agrees to help. (The smirks on both men's faces have one wondering if each is being honest with the other. lol) Later, Victor has called Kate over, tells her that Stefano wants him to help bring Kate down. He won't tell the plan unless Kate agrees to his proposal, which seems to be a healthy chunk of either stock or profits from DiMera. She signs her first name only, won't finish til Vic explains. Now he says something about this rinky dink telecommunications company, which doesn't interest Kate, until Vic reminds her that DiMera is going after some big oil venture, and this company holds the needed patents. Kate realizes she has to move quick, signs the agreement and leaves.

Eric & Brady meet up in the square, chat about their respective loves a bit. Serena bumps into Melanie, was on her way to see her. She mentions some African art books she was bringing her, will drop them off at the apt. Mel gives her a key.

Daniel already has given Nicole the key to the apt. so she can cook. She has called, and found out Melanie has to work. Perfect. She arrives at the apartment in a different dress, ooops, forgot the groceries. That is o.k. she will order in. Decides to change clothes, wants everything to be perfect. She goes to a bedroom, I guess. Enter Serena, who goes straight to the elephant, takes the copy from her bag, stupidly holds one in each hand as she looks at each one.....and out comes Nicole in her mini skirted, sleeveless, low cut outfit, talking to Daniel (who she thinks came in) and Serena jumps, drops the elephant and books. She turns, facing Nicole, who stands looking at the whole situation.

Ok, so do we think Victor is actually giving Kate the truth or lying to her to help out Stefano?? Victor can be more sneaky than everyone.

Also does Dan hurry over when he finds out both women are at his place?? Does he call Eric and get him there too?? Kind of liking this elephant drop!

How will she tell which is which??

Thanks for the summary.

So I finally got caught up. But definitely, I wasted my time watching today. Snooze fest indeed. Soooooo boring. What a pitiful way to use great actors such as Arianne Zucker (who plays Nicole). Though I wish she eventually figures out what Serena is up to and takes her down, and then everyone begs Nicole for forgiveness for treating her like crap. Especially Maxine, today : I never detested this woman more than I do now. Get over it, Maxine and get a life : Jen and Dan are over (hopefully).

Speaking of Dan, I can't say enough how tired I am of seeing him and Jennifer together, especially talking about JJ (why oh why is Miracle Dan involved in this ?). Can this fiasco be over with ? Like, yesterday ? And don't get me started on Jennifer trying to help JJ get back together with Paige after he slept with Eve. That is just gross. Plus, Jen acts like her son's life will be over if he does not get back with Paige, or at least try. Way to help someone feel better, Jen ! :rolleyes: Come on. Get over it too, JJ and Jenny : it's over and that's the way it should be.

Sorry, went off topic, as JJ, Paige and Eve were not on the show, today. (good thing).

So except for Victor, as I am intrigued to know if he's playing Kate, or Stefano, or let's hope so, both of them, the show was definitely worth skipping.

Thanks for the summary. Indeed, this whole episode sounds like a snoozefest. I guess I didn't miss anything.

You missed a very nice conservative outfit on Abby, yet another very cleavage-revealing dress on Nicole, some different makeup on Jen/Abby, and last but not least, Anne made a long reach for something on her desk, bumping Chad with one of her upper body parts! I hope you DVRed the show, LOL!

Days of Our Lives
Wed., March 11, 2015

You just may doze off today.
Amen, what a snoozefest. I probably wouldn't have minded much if NBC had broken in for a boring, repetitive report on a traffic jam on the Long Island Expressway. That said, there were a few notable moments, including: Chad playing suck-up Anne like a fiddle; devious Victor; the remarkable sight of Jenny, Abigail, and Melanie all at work on the same day; and clueless Eric saying that Serena's arrival was a sign for him to leave the priesthood. It was a sign all right, but it had nothing to do with the sourpuss's vocation. Speaking of conniving Serena, will she now try to say that when she heard that Parker loved "Fred the Elephant" so much she decided to bring it a pachyderm friend??

I'm done with Maxine. Enough with the rudeness to Nicole and the cheerleading for the horrible ("gaseous hag") Jennifer and Dr McScruffy!!!

Elsewhere, I was really hoping Melanie/Brady would never be on the show again. Jennifer's lines about Anne applied to herself as well. I used to root for Abby, but no more.

I did enjoy the Victor scenes, as well as Victor/Kate. And we didn't have any of that loser Paul, whiny Will, or foul-mouthed Jeannie T, so that's a plus!!

You missed a very nice conservative outfit on Abby, yet another very cleavage-revealing dress on Nicole, some different makeup on Jen/Abby, and last but not least, Anne made a long reach for something on her desk, bumping Chad with one of her upper body parts! I hope you DVRed the show, LOL!

That dress shown on some actress in People Magazine. I thought egads!!!! Still do.

LOL, I did fall asleep and took a nap during this episode. I woke up just as the credits were rolling. Thanks for the summary. It appears I did not miss much. I may catch the scene with Nicole and Serena at the apartment later, and the scenes between Victor and Stefano are intriguing, but other than that I'm just not interested. Again, Nicole is driving me crazy mooning around Daniel, and Daniel has become extremely annoying poking his nose into Jennifer and JJ's business. Brady/Melanie and Eric/Serena are a snoozefest, Maxine has become very annoying, and I only really like Anne when she is interacting with Theresa.

I hate that Nicole is chasing Daniel this way! I thought it was a snooze, too!

Wondering about Victor/Kate/Stefano.

Glad Melanie told Brady not to order her around (did not like the noisy kissing, gross!) but laughed when she said something like "I am not a child!" haha sometimes you sound like one!

Daniel, please give it up about JJ!!!! I wonder if he is the one who will accidentally spill the beans.

No words for Maxine - she is off my list, too.

Another nap episode.

I laughed when Kate was on the phone. She told Mr Shin he had to be
at the board meeting or she'll be bored :)

I wonder if Nicole will notice the other elephant on the floor. It's hidden
by the books.

Interesting to see Nicole change her dress to almost just like it.
Does she think wearing a dress like that will make Daniel want her more

Serena told Eric her job was done and she was leaving Salem. Was she
only there to switch elephants?

Whatever is going on between Victor and Stefano is intriguing because I would like to think Victor stabbed Stefano in the back. But the symbolism of Stefano acting like a conductor while listening to the opera makes me fear otherwise. I really don't know what's going on there but I kind of like that.

Whatever Maxine's deal with Nicole is she really needs to build a bridge and get over it. Her attitude has gotten way past old.

I was kind of hoping the elephant switch would give provide me with an opportunity to introduce my backside to the edge of my seat but alas it did not. Aw well, that's probably for the best because I've never been very good at introductions.

I'm done with Maxine. Enough with the rudeness to Nicole and the cheerleading for the horrible ("gaseous hag") Jennifer and Dr McScruffy!!!
Maxine really needs to get out more. She'd get to know the real Jenny if she hung out at the Town Square and witnessed some of her rants, inane confrontations with Eve, and her over-the-top helicopter parenting. She also needs to ask around about Dr. McScruffy's past amorous adventures. For starters, she might speak to Lucas about just how Chloe was turned into a cheating wife.

Back