Days of Our Lives - Wed., Mar. 18, 2015

Poor Sonny, his business must be going down the tubes.
No one walked by Justin or Adrienne when they were doing
their good bye for Justin's trip back to Dubai :)

I keep wondering about Justin and Elsa. He doesn't say much
when Adrienne talks to him about her. Let's hope there is something
more to it. There must be a reason, he has to get back there to
finish the job.

Interesting to learn who was living at the mansion when the picture was
taken, Peter, Kristen and Stefano. Will Paul be a DiMera child?

Nice to see Roman and Arianna today.

Is funny that Will doesn't seem to care about his daughter at all. We hardly see him taking care of her or putting her to sleep, and that child sleeps a lot. Now that Sonny is gone, Lucas gets that job I guess. Sonny is back though so grandpa Lucas should be free of that duty.

As for overall feeling of Will, :sick:.

Sonny needs that divorce so badly. I hope they respect the character enough to eventually allow it.

I still think Justin did not have an affair and that there is much more to the story there with Elsa. I can't imagine why allowing your wife to believe you had an affair is better than the truth

Yeah, especially with Lucas sniffing around her! I was yelling at Justin, "Invite her to go to Dubai with you, Dummy!" By the time he gets back, they'll REALLY have some things to talk about.

Hmmm.......Elsa a code name. THAT is a good idea. Elsa could then be anyone. Could be a guy, and the texts/messages could also be code. You may be on to something, Heather.
However, I don't have enough faith in Tomlin/Whitesell to have that be the case. Sure would be great if it was. LOL

It could be a code name indeed. Or a big cover up for something else. Still, I hate that Justin would allow his wife to think the worst and be hurt like that. And what's even worse, I can see Adrienne being blamed if their marriage falls apart. Especially if she becomes close to Lucas (which, again, I'm not opposed to, especially if she divorces Justin). I would hate it if Adrienne was led to believe that Justin was having an affair (by Justin himself), only to discover he was somewhat "protecting" her, or someone else and then he would be the "hero". There is no excuse for Justin having Adrienne believe he cheated on her, and plans to continue doing so until the "deal" is over. That's plain horrible, no matter what.

Now, to get back on the rest of the show :

Brady being drugged and having blood drawn. I guess I'm too much of a germaphobe, or I know too much, but I would freak out if I was told someone had drawn blood like that. I would ask for all kinds of tests (HIV to name only this one). I mean, was the needle used clean, was the "procedure" done correctly ? Seriously, I find all of them (Daniel, Maggie, Brady) to be pretty calm considering what happened. Plus, this whole storyline, again, annoys me to no end. It's really too stupid for words and I absolutely do not care for it, nor do I care for the protagonists : Brady, Theresa, Melanie, Kristen, Mandrake, Clint, etc.

Will is officially ruined. I want Sonny far away from this jerk, this Sami 2.0. He's horrible, can't take any responsibility for his actions, and keeps making matters worse. Too bad Lucas didn't have more of a chance to knock some sense into him.

Paul : I like the guy. To me, he's not to blame. Yes, he pursued Will, but Will could have said no at any time. Plus, Paul didn't know Will was married. And now, he's trying to help the kids. Something Will does not seem to comprehend, as he now barely takes care of his own daughter.

Anyway, I'm just glad JJ, Paige, Eve and Jennifer weren't on today. But I do miss Nicole, though.

Back