Days of Our Lives - Wed., March 19, 2014

The thing is, Dr. Garcia COULD have just been telling Stefano that EJ was in there with Abby, for a pregnancy test, but that Abby is not pregnant, is was tearful. Thus, Stefano rubs his hands in glee, seeing that he knows about the affair, (or not), but knows EJ went with Abby to the dr. and did not tell Sami. Stefano may or may not have the pics, but the river is churning, the ice chunks are melting, and the soon the levels will rise, and as the current goes faster and faster, wide spread destruction.........

I do get the feeling that Barney Fyfe made more arrests and was more diligent than anyone of our Salem PD. Even drunken Otis was jailed every Friday nite. LOL

And yes, JJ's friends are not being good friends. Brady leaves a super mess for Henderson to clean up, and returns to soil the sofa. Street smart Theresa gets no hint as to how LIam is playing her. And smart cop Rafe doesn't notice he & Jordan are being watched. Sigghhhh.

Is Abby pregnant or isn't she? Only Stefano knows for sure :)

I think the most important thing we've learned is that you never
ever visit a DiMera doctor.

St Patrick's day is official over. No more green decorations in the pub today

Chad called Kate. I guess it's time for her Stefano date

Did Brady stop drinking or didn't he? I guess we won't know for
for awhile about that one.

Sher, I think Kate's blouse wasn't tucked in and it was hanging
lower than her jacket. A fashion thing I don't do.

The makeup department is doing a good job with Abigail, as she definitely doesn't look well...she is super pale, and they have not put a stitch of makeup on her that I can see Yes, it COULD be because of a stomach virus, but as we have speculated, more likely pregnancy.

She looked so forelorn when she saw that couple with the baby and later Rafe with Jordan. She is so insecure, she feels she is not good enough for a real relationship and will never have one. Alas, her only two romantic interludes have been with DiMeras, which is not a good measure against any real relationship.

In Salem, the inmates are running Horton Town Square:rotfl:

The scenes with Abby were pretty intense... Kate Mansi (Abby) did a great job!
EJ was sure relieved by the negative results, but the way he spoke to Abby - that was very sweet...
FF pretty much the rest of the show because I was in a hurry.

Yes, Chad has asked kate for a favor. I don't think the favor is necessarily to have dinner with Stefano, but it definitely has to do with him.....asking him, telling him, etc. Which is odd. WHY would Chad ask Kate to do something for him....??? He could call Stefano himself, or ask EJ for the favor. He could want Kate to perhaps see if Stefano is all right, or see how he feels about the upcoming wedding, or how he feels about Chad being gone, etc. etc. LOL, guess Chad doesn't trust EJ. Ha.

I think it's a ploy of the writers to get Kate and Stefano in the same place, at the same time. If Chad wanted to know how Stefano is, he could order the company jet and be in Salem by the time the commercial is over. Yeah, I know. Da plot! Da plot!

I have to say I am quite curious as to what Stefano's intentions are. If he is going to ruin Elvis and Samantha's wedding I would think most of Samantha's family would be pleased - so what is it he wants from all of this? Because it's all about Stefano in the end?

How can we expect the Rafe Jordan story line to move ahead when they are only on for 5 1/2 minutes ( I actually timed when they were on screen ) once or twice a week. At this rate we will never find out what is going on until summer. These writers are so enamored with Daniel and Jennifer, Brady and the girl of the moment, ej and Sami and Abby, JJ Rory bev and Paige. Looks like we will never find out what is going on in Jordan's life or Rafe and it is no fault of theirs either. Until they get more air time this story is going to just drag on and on. I like the slow romance that they are having but her story needs to be revealed.

This morning I was thinking again about why the doctor called Stefano.
A lot of people hope Abby is still pregnant......I'm wondering if it
was only done to show how much Stefano really knows what is
going on especially with EJ.

That is what I am thinking. She called to report, Stefano has moles and spies everywhere. So, he knows that EJ & Abby have done more than a few kisses. He just loves his games of chess, doesn't he?

I think Abby is indeed pregnant and Stefano instructed the Doc to tell them she wasn't
I'm on board with this theory. Anything to torpedo the Golden Goose couple. I also find it unlikely that they used up precious screen time showing Stefano so giddy, if there will not be a payoff. Not to mention casting the doctor.

Back