Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 11, 2016

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Ciara & Theo talk about their kissing, him loving her, she kissing him, her moving out, can't stand her hovering, Theo glad Chad talked her into graduating, her not sure she will go to ceremony though, after what happened at prom. But she did enjoy dancing with Theo there, he wants to dance now, even without music, but she invites him upstairs to her bedroom, she has a playlist.

At the cop shop, Hope talks to Aiden, who does his best to convince her he really is Aiden Jennings. (And I clearly got confused). He tells of being kidnapped, replaced by the doppleganger....but then admits that all the while they were involved, he was working for Stefano. He was to seduce her, for a lot of money. But then later he was to murder her. She asks when he was kidnapped, and although he flashes back to being injected by Andre' in Hope's house, he says it was right after he proposed to her. He also refers to being beaten and tortured. Hope refers to him trying to kill her on the wedding night, he says it was not him who did that, she talks of stabbing him with the scissors, he pulls his shirt open, no scar.

He starts referring to their first date, all the mishaps that occurred then, about their first dance, about staying at a little inn, being called away before they finished their breakfast, where Hope said..well, we will always have..........Hope finishes the line"bacon, we will always have bacon". She is crying a bit, he is proclaiming again of falling in love with her. She pulls herself together, doesn't care if he is Aiden or not. She is done with him. She goes out.

Roman & Rafe have been watching, she sarcastically says everything went peachy. She has already told Aiden his fingerprints file disappeared, and now Roman has said they are testing Chase's DNA with Aiden's...and they will be able to verify. Rafe takes Hope home, Aiden wants to see his son, Roman refuses, then for some reason Aiden mentions hearing about his son, Eric, who is in prison. A very angry Roman tells him to just shut up.

Rafe & Hope get to the house, not knowing that Theo & Ciara are upstairs, laying on the bed, listening to music. Rafe & Hope talk of having seen the very dead Aiden, right there on the carpet. He says he will stay, keep her company, she asks if he will stay all night. Of course. He gets a text about Gabi & Ari in hospital, has to go check, will be back as soon as he can. She sits on the sofa a bit, flashes back to being attacked on her wedding night, jumps up going into the kitchen. Ciara & Theo come down, hear her clattering in the kitchen, Theo is nearly out the door, Hope comes out says a few words, he leaves. Now she tells Ciara, haltingly, about the possibility that Aiden is still alive and is here. Ciara has a fit, he will get Chase out of jail. Hope promises not, she will take care of everything.

And at Salem Hospital, it is bedlam. A model on the shoot with Paul & Gabi has died. Eventually another person dies, and then the photographer from the shoot. Fynn is checking on the delirious Gabi, who wants so badly to see her daughter. Marlena is in a hazmat suit, John wants to go see Paul, she insists he put on on, tho he claims he already has been exposed. JJ is in one, and manages to take Gabi who is more normal now, to see Ari. John has called Eduardo, telling him about Gabi, ARi, Paul, asking him for a favor. Mami is also in hazmat suit, the entire ER section is on lockdown. Kayla has talked to Steve thru the glass window (on phones) begging him to find Joey. He tells her what Ciara & Claire said about Joey & Jade running away. They cannot trace Joey, he has not turned his cell phone on, or else batteries are dead. Fynn has called CDC, who will be sending a chemist. will arrive tomorrow a.m. Kayla is getting frantic, they are losing patients.

Eduardo goes to the cop shop, asking for the IV bags, etc. they took from YoYo's lab, be brought up to be tested. John has visited with the very ill Paul, who thinks perhaps he is the carrier, who knows what Yo Ling used when he drugged & injected him. John blames himself, not Paul's fault, thinks Paul would have been better off never knowing him. But Paul rejects that, he is so grateful, spent so many years wondering about his dad, is so happy they got to coach together, talk, etc. He loves John, and John feels the same about Paul He knows Paul will recover, he is strong, etc.

Rafe arrives at the hospital, but cannot go into the lockdown area. He sees Eduardo, who fills him in. JJ has brought Gabi back to her room, she thanks him for getting her to Ari's room. She feels better, can sleep now. JJ says he could use some, too, he is tired, feels warm.

Marlena is talking to John, who is glad he saw Paul, but John is not feeling all that well. Marlena feels his forehead, he is burning up. I know, he says. She is helping him to a chair.

That is what confused me in his statements to Hope. He said he was brought to Salem to seduce her. Bugged the blazes out of me that she did not say ...."why"? He said he was paid a lot of money, and then later, the orders came to murder Hope. There was something about "making Hope forget about Bo". But he definitely said he was working for Stefano the entire time they were together, but also that he was kidnapped right after the proposal.

So, was that when he was ordered to kill her? ??? And still no "why:". He talked about being in the cage, but also about being beaten and tortured.

From what we saw Monday......I just got really confused. If he was beaten and tortured WHILE he was dating Hope, would he not have shown signs of that?

And he did not show any signs of it while in the cage.......at least what we saw.

So, color me very confused.

Yes, the more I think about it, Aiden is lying about some of his story/explanation, for whatever reason. Is he trying to make Hope think it was not him that she married, but the imposter who spent the wedding night with her?

Evidently WE, the audience, know what happened to him....what will he do if a lie detector test is given?

So, color me very confused.
A lot of stuff has me scratching my head.

If Ciara is that frightened, why would she want to move out? Hope should listen to her father, Ciara needs boundaries .

I was beginning to wonder if they was going to show Paul at all, making me think he was a goner. lol

Aiden, this whole story is just bizarre.

So people can just wander room to room in the hospital, not knowing if everyone, in fact, has the same thing? John constantly removing his mask.

Side note: Arianna lol sitting in that hospital bed did not look like a happy camper. She looked kind of ticked off at first.

Thank you for this summary. I probably will skip because I feel really creepy when watching virus stuff. Just let me know when it's over. I hope no character I know and like will die from it.

I have been reluctant to express my views of Aiden because he was so well liked by so many. The actor is good and good looking too, but I have never cared for the character and couldn't buy into his relationship with Hope. There just always seemed something sketchy and dishonest about him, from the beginning. The paths he took as time went on only confirmed my suspicions of his weak and untrustworthy character. Now that he has lied about when he was replaced by the imposter has put him beyond redemption, in my view.

I'm with you on Aiden, Old Cowgirl

Ciara and Theo is awkward to me. Something is weird about it. Oh and I didn't like her conversation with Claire about wanting a "bad boy", especially after what happened to her.

If Aiden's new tale about his involvement with the DiMeras is actually true, Ciara can quit worrying that he'll get Chase off and he can forget regaining his status by somehow getting sourpuss Eric out of jail early. The way he told it today, he was involved in a criminal conspiracy, which means he should be disbarred.
I love how Aiden brought up Eric's sins to Roman. If he only knew the full extent of the not so good Commissioner's various legal misdeeds.
And how will he react if he learns that Hope, in a fit of rage, sent Stefano to join his ancestors? Maybe he should worry that the volatile Hope, infuriated about all the trouble Aiden coming to Salem has caused her, might perforate him with a volley of bullets
So, was that when he was ordered to kill her? ??? And still no "why:". He talked about being in the cage, but also about being beaten and tortured.
And why not mention his little bird friend, which seemed to help him get through his captivity? Hope: "Aiden, how did you get through your six months of captivity?" Aiden: "A little bird helped me."
Side note: Arianna lol sitting in that hospital bed did not look like a happy camper. She looked kind of ticked off at first.
Maybe, the child is simply bored and disgusted by the "Yo-Daddy flu" story line.

Aiden and Hope: All I really have to say is whatever. If they really wanted to bring back Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) back I think I would have rather it had been as a new character entirely. I know that DiMera generated doppelgangers are nothing new to the show but this just seems overly convoluted and you can see the wheels spinning, that they just made this up as they went along and had no real plan for this. Maybe it will get better as it goes along but for right now I'm giving it a pass.

Of course Gabi and JJ are my silver lining as always. (Le sigh as Pepe Le Pew used to say in those Looney Tunes cartoons.) But I found it curious just how quickly Gabi's temperature rose to the point where she disorientated then lowered to point where she was rational again. But I guess that's the nice thing about making up your own illness; symptoms can come and go whenever you when them to.

I also couldn't help noticing that the little girl playing Arianna clearly was on not in the mood to play "let's pretend" the day they taped those scenes LOL.

Ok I finished now. I don't know how Hope and Kristian Alfonso (Hope) kept a straight face when she said to Aiden "and now you come here with this convoluted implausible story" Really? Was so happy when Rafe said we know the Dimeras are capable of the dungeons and doppleganger stuff. Yes, please say it!! And Hope not wanting to believe this is Aiden.

Would she feel better thinking that Aiden, the man she loved tried to kill her? I can't believe they are doing DNA. I can just see it though - oh, we adopted Chase. We just never told him. Am very upset that Aiden lied about when he was taken. Beause then Hope will think she married and had sex with a stranger. He was being so honest, so caught me by surprise when he lied.

It was funny how they are finally in lockdown and all covered up. John really did look like he was running a fever at the end. I had to laugh when he went to see Paul and said "Hey you're missing the Cubs game", beause he was missing the Cubs today! I watched that and not DOOL. :)

There is absolutely no chemistry between Ciara and Theo. None. Just give it up. And neither one is very likable.

I liked Aiden before we knew he was in trouble because he gambled. I don't like him now
since he lied about when he was kidnapped. I wonder if it will be easy to annul her marriage
to Aiden. Does it have to be filed at the court house to make it legal?

Since the ER is quarantined wouldn't they put a sign on the door besides just locking it?

I think Ari was upset she had to wear a gown :)

Nice to see so many characters on today's show. Maybe tomorrow we'll see people
outside the ER worried about their loved ones.

She asks when he was kidnapped, and although he flashes back to being injected by Andre' in Hope's house, he says it was right after he proposed to her.
:sick::sick::sick::sick::angry::angry::angry: I'm out, writers. You suck.
A model on the shoot with Paul & Gabi has died. Eventually another person dies, and then the photographer from the shoot.
All these important characters!?!?! How "rocking" and "devastating." Gimme a break!!
But he definitely said he was working for Stefano the entire time they were together, but also that he was kidnapped right after the proposal.
This is the current writers' big lie, since they started tinkering with (what we saw) in August. I can't even comment. Hacks.

John & Paul's scenes are stellar. John & Marlena, Steve & Kayla, too. Nice character work in a sketchy plot-filled horror fest.

Back