Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 18, 2016

Re: Nicole/Eric/SaintedOne Same here, Heather. Exactly.

I would have been more impressed with Shawn-D's calling Hope mom if it hadn't been a post-Chase-dream fakeout. Cheap, in my opinion.

Otherwise...overall this show seemed like a sleeps instead of a sweeps episode. Fiery Julie almost had it, but I'm not a fan of her in that mode. (Didn't like it with Gabi, nor with Aiden.) Though it would have been a surprising twist if she'd killed Aiden, thinking him a murderer. I sure wouldn't have seen that coming.

Maybe because he told partial truth, partial lies.

I just was surprised that he got to Salem, went straight to Hope's house. As far as he knew, the lookalike had killed Hope. But he had seen the TV new broadcast of his son being arrested for rape. Therefore, why did he not go straight to the cop shop, the jail???? He did not know Stefano was dead, Andre' in jail, Or even that Daniel was dead, Brady having his heart, or Eric in prison.

It just seems that if someone was kidnapped & held prisoner for all those months, finally is able to get away, they would go to the police, especially with their son being held.

But instead, he went to Hope's house, looked inside, and saw the family pics were still up. Guess that raised his curiousity level, so..he went inside.

Aiden lied she didn't marry him. Why isn't she questioning herself why she couldn't tell the difference? Maybe Rafe will figure it out.

I'm confident that Rafe will try very hard to get to the bottom of the situation.

If Aiden wants to marry (?) Hope, he'd best confess all, during pillow talk.

This may be an opportune time for Justin to resume sparking Hope; he has no one to kiss. :love:

Without going back and trying to find it, did Aiden have a key to get in Hope's house? If so, they let him keep it in captivity and he has money to buy a razor and rent a room and...??

In conversation, Aiden told Roman that Hope had given him a key, so he was not guilty of breaking & entering.

But while on the way back to Salem....yep, one wonders how he managed to finance himself from Oklahoma to Salem. Maybe he still had a credit card as well??? Yes, he hitchhiked..maybe he borrowed a scissors & razor from those giving him a ride?

Sometimes, in a ladies' room, there are items on the sink that are gratis. Hand lotion, tissues, face cream, emory boards, even tampons, Heck, I even saw lite cologne. I don't know, but perhaps there are some things like that in men's rooms on occasion???

Gotta say, in my opinion, Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) does a great job playing a gray character. You just can't decide if you trust him, hate him, love him, or are bored by him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back