Days of Our Lives - Wed., May 6, 2015

If I remember correctly, Justin did admit that he was sleeping with Elsa when Adrienne confronted him a while back. She had said to him something about him sleeping with her and Justin responded : "It wasn't supposed to happen". So to me, Justin did admit that he was having an affair. So, perhaps he lied about that, for whatever reason. Still, there is no reason good enough for him to treat his wife the way he did. So no sympathy from me either.
I understand what you're saying. They are making it seem like Justin had an affair. And maybe he did. But for whatever reason they seem to be dancing around the issue without really having Justin say that's what he's been doing. I agree that if he's not having an affair and lying about it there really is no good reason for him to make his wife believe he's doing that. I'm not sure what angle they're playing here. Maybe it's just poor writing or the fact that there's no actual "Elsa" onscreen and that is why things are so ambiguous but I just feel like there's a whole lot more to the story here.

Arianna is smart, She knows not to trust Clyde.

Yes, Clyde threaten Ari and Gabi who is jail. Why didn't Will
tell Sonny? I bet we see the diner Kate was in when Will gets
to Popular Bluff.

Nice to Roman with his mom... and he mentioned how Will
is reminding him of Sami. I think all of Will's family and friends
have mentioned that now.

I'm glad Paul mentioned he had to go home and pack. I kept
wondering why Tori had her purse if they were at home.

How did Stefano leave Salem and get to Italy before the
people coming home got to Salem? Only his pilot knows LOL

I understand what you're saying. They are making it seem like Justin had an affair. And maybe he did. But for whatever reason they seem to be dancing around the issue without really having Justin say that's what he's been doing. I agree that if he's not having an affair and lying about it there really is no good reason for him to make his wife believe he's doing that. I'm not sure what angle they're playing here. Maybe it's just poor writing or the fact that there's no actual "Elsa" onscreen and that is why things are so ambiguous but I just feel like there's a whole lot more to the story here.
I agree with both you and Cryin. He did give the impression a while ago that he was having an affair. I think it was because Adrienne had seen a text from Elsa on his phone and he didn't deny anything. That is where Justin is wrong. But now it seems they are being more vague about it so it could be for a bigger story or it could just be more lazy, inconsistent writing.

Justin doesn't really seem all that interested in his relationship. I am so confused by this story. Didn't Victor kick Adrienne out? Since neither of them said anything about divorce and Adrienne doesn't want them saying anything they will regret (a little late for that) I'm guessing they plan on getting back together. Lucas needs to slow it down and not get too serious with this.

Kate is going to make a special recipe for Clyde when she finds out he threatened her great grand baby. At least the old Kate would.

Back