Days of Our Lives, Wed., Nov. 11, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A very dramatic & emotional episode today. Hope is insisting Bo tell her where he has been, why he never came home. He tries to put her off a bit, but finally gives her the Cliff notes version of his time away. She is all upset, how could she not know, lose faith, etc. He goes to get her water on the other side of the room, as Doug & Julie come in. They are all over Hope, then spot Bo, and questions galore. Later, Bo replies. Julie explains how they brought the kids back, they know nothing, Julie heard a tid bit, turned the radio off, took away the kids' phones, made them play some game. She has called Roman, who is on his way over.
In comes Ciara, who sees her dad, big hugs. Now comes Chase asking for his dad. Doug takes him away to pretend to try and find out, Bo takes Ciara out in the waiting room, Julie is explaining to Hope, and is all worried. Hope says she is fine.
Out in the hall, Ciara wants to know what happened, And Bo tells her (off camera). She cannot believe Aiden went crazy, he was always so nice to her.

At their apartment, Marlena is trying to get hold of Sami, leaves a message for her to call right away. John says he is sure Sami is fine. Roman (who came into Hope's room, and understands Chase has to be told, gets an idea) calls Marlena, who anxiously asks about Sami. He has not heard from her, no text message, but asks Marlena for a favor.

Abby is having labor pains, is scared, is counting the seconds inbetween, is trying to get free of her bonds (feet as well as hands), but the pains continue to come.
Over at the apartment, Ben has opened the door to Chad, learns that Chad was let go, Aiden attacked Hope, is dead. Ben figures the case is now closed. He also learns that Chad remembers nothing of their altercation. Chad only wants to see Abby, to thank her for believing in his innocence. that is all all. Ben says she isn't there, they have left town, he only came back for some stuff he forgot, they don't live there any more. He tells Chad to leave, or he will call the cops. Chad exits. Ben breathes a big sigh of relief. Chad, however has had a couple of hazy, flashback moments of being in the apartment, fighting with Ben. He is puzzled.

Steve & Kayla continue the argument. She berates him for leaving them, not telling her of the danger. He explains he left, so they would be safe, and thought the problem was no longer a problem. (hate these vague comments) Kayla is very insistent, talks of Bo doing the same as Steve, both men thinking only they can save the world. Steve reminds her that if Bo had not left, her mother could perhaps be dying. She figures he should have come right home then, but no, he gets called for another mission. They go back and forth, she making the point that they should be a team, deal with everything together. Steve is chuckling, is a happy man, she wants him back! LOL. She throws a box of tissues at him. Then insists they work together against whatever or whoever wants to put them in harm's way.

Bo has brought Hope home. The house is back in order, she walks slowly, looking around, flashback of Aiden putting the tie around her neck. She will be o.k. Out from the kitchen comes Marlena, Chase & Ciara. Hope hugs Chase, who again is asking about his father. He sits on the sofa, comments about Marlena being a shrink, wants to know what is going on. Very slowly, gently, Marlena talks of after the wedding, his father being under a lot of pressure, things none of them knew about. Hope chimes in here and there, but Marlena kindly talks of his father attacking Hope. She fought back, there was a struggle. Bo came in.....Chase suddenly realizes what happened, looks at Bo, you killed my father. He jumps up, runs out, Bo goes after him, but returns, kid got away, he can't find him. But he will.
Ciara says Chase has a place he goes when he is upset, it is secret, but, evidently she tells her dad, off he goes. She makes tea for her mom, who can tell Ciara is having a problem with Chase. She notes Ciara cannot blame Chase, she already sais she is taking him in, he has no where to go, no relatives. Ciara seems to be having a hard time with "Chase's father tried to kill my mother....and my father killed Chase's father".

Chase is sitting in the middle of some shrubbery, spots Bo coming along. He jumps up, tells Bo to just go away, leave him alone. Bo wants Chase to come back to the house, he is refusing.

John opens the door to the ISA agent who was following him the other day. The agent says John refused his last 2 assignments, the agency is not happy about that. John claims his family needed him, he could not desert them. The agent is there to tell him he is fired, permanently. He leaves abruptly.

Abby is on the floor, waiting out another pain, then is trying to work on the shackled on her ankles, when she hears the door click. She gets up on the chair quickly, tells Ben she is so glad to see him, but before she can explain about the pains, he is ranting about Chad coming to see her, and how they have to get rid of him once and for all. He is going to dial Chad, she is going to tell him to leave her alone, don't ever try to see her, etc. And he will be listening. He dials, Chad is in the square, answers his phone, is happy to hear Abby's voice. Is she o.k.? She says yes, she is fine, is saying he should not try to get in touch. Chad thinks she sounds odd, are you sure you are o.k. Yes, she is fine. Chad says, wait...if you are in trouble, just say goodbye and hang up, I will know by that. Abby firmly says, Goodbye Chad. She has a half smile. Ben is happy.

P.S. Two things.....at one point, in the hospital with Julie, a distraught Hope removes the rings Aiden gave her.
And when in her house, alone, she looks at a pic of her & Aiden on the mantle, slams it face down.

I thought there was lots of foreshadowing, Bo getting dizzy when he found Chase, lots of talk of never going away again, being there forever, things like that. And I have to ask, where is Shawn??????

I was wondering about Shawn as well. He wasn't even mentioned!!! He should have come to the hospital with Ciara. Today was the 1st day I liked the new Ciara. I thought her scenes with Bo and Hope were terrific.

I know Hope is in shock and angry about Aiden but I find it a little hard to believe she is suddenly so accepting of Bo too. His explanation still doesn't sit well with me. Less than 24 hours ago she was dragging Aiden to bed with her. You don't fall out of love that quickly. As for Bo, they should have started this storyline back in September--there was no need for him to be in captivity for 2 months. It should have been 2 weeks tops.

That phone call is going to end up being Ben's downfall I bet. Funny that he is smart enough to order ties with Chad's credit card but not smart enough to know the call can be traced.

Steve and Kayla were cute but I need the pace picked up. Their relationship is in the same place it was on August 28.

I find it a little hard to believe she is suddenly so accepting of Bo
Same here. I just keep thinking of how TPTB sacrificed a character like Aiden so Bo could, once again, ride in on his white charger and save the day. We've been there, done that too many times.

Less than 24 hours ago she was dragging Aiden to bed with her. You don't fall out of love that quickly.

Although seeing that Aiden did try to strangle her, I can sort of see that do the trick. :wink:

As far as the rest is concerned, I liked pretty much everything. Though I agree I want the Kayla and Steve storyline to move along. And indeed, where was Shawn ?

Thanks for the summary. Really emotional show, and very well-done. But yes, where was Shawn-D?

I'm gonna agree with Heather and KathyLu on this, regarding the stuff with Aiden and Bo. And poor Chase. Yes, he's in desperate need of seeing Marlena.

I'm tiring of Kayla's attitude. She and Steve need to work things out already! I mean, haven't we had them be apart for long enough?:rotfl::love:

Clever thinking, Chad and Abigail. Ben is really unhinged now! I sure hope Chad gets to Abby in time!

My thinking is Peter Reckell (Bo) left the show. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) stayed. If any character is sacrificed it should have been Bo but instead it's just what I was afraid of. Hope needing to be rescued, feeling guilty that she didn't know Bo was in trouble and Bo being the can do no wrong white knight.

Chase was heartbreaking today. Would be so much to take in. Your dad seemingly just goes nuts and attacks his new wife. I am glad Hope is being so understanding and welcoming. But did they really think Bo should be the one to go find Chase? Bo killed his father. I don't think he wants to get chummy. Ciara should have gone. She wouldn't have had to give up his secret spot then. I would say Hope but she was been through a lot. Anyway shouldn't have been Bo.

It's looking like Chad might be remembering. But Ben was not too bright having Abby call Chad. Does he not think Chad will figure it out just from her tone. or that she could send a message in some way. Hope this doesn't last much longer.

I know Hope is in shock and angry about Aiden but I find it a little hard to believe she is suddenly so accepting of Bo too.
Agree. At one point she actually apologized for not believing in him.
I'm tiring of Kayla's attitude. She and Steve need to work things out already!
Kayla should really lighten up. A few times today, she was starting to sound like ranting Jenny.

And a few suggestions for assorted characters. 1) Steve: Stop saying you'll protect Kayla. Recall that you didn't do so well with this during the Ava Vitali episode. 2) Ben: Are you dumb or what? One more phone call to anyone from Abigail and you'll be as washed up as Aiden. 3) Julie: You must be a miracle worker, actually prying phones away from two teens. 4) John: Don't feel bad about being fired from the ISA. People will assume you were let go for being too intelligent. After all, the ISA consists of so many fools, bunglers, and DiMera spies that it makes the Salem P.D. look like a highly-professional organization. 5) John & Marlena: Don't believe Sami's nonsense about the death of EJ. As usual, she knows an awful lot that isn't so. For a visit with the real culprit, take a trip to one of the facilities run by the Florida Department of Corrections.

I think yesterday Chad had steri-strip type bandages on his cheek while he was in jail; then he saw Stefano and Andre - no strips. Afterward, he was at the Pub asking Jennifer about Abby - steri-strips. Maybe the Salem Police Department is so underfunded they retrieved them for reuse?

Today, when Bo and Hope went into their house, door was repaired and clean; when he left to go after Chase, there was a red smear on the door (probably fake blood from yesterday's fight). Loving the show right now (it actually feels like Days to me again), but these scenes shot out of sequence with a lack of consistency make me cringe.

Actually, I'm starting to think maybe I am afflicted with OCD (on camera discrepancies) and neither of these things really happened?

Jen probably saw Hope off-camera; hopefully she warned her not to let Dr. Dan(dy) see her in her hospital gown. Ooh - wonder what he would have thought about Caroline wearing hers under her designer dress?

I know Hope is in shock and angry about Aiden but I find it a little hard to believe she is suddenly so accepting of Bo too. His explanation still doesn't sit well with me. Less than 24 hours ago she was dragging Aiden to bed with her. You don't fall out of love that quickly. As for Bo, they should have started this storyline back in September--there was no need for him to be in captivity for 2 months. It should have been 2 weeks tops.
No. 1 Hope never stopped loving Bo No. 2 If someone had tried to kill me, that would be the end of any love I had for him. Listening Kayla rave at Steve is enough. Don't need Hope doing it, too.

Did anybody but me think the writers wrote the Bo/Ciara reunion script for Lauren Boles' young Ciara and Bo instead of Vivian Jovanni (teen Ciara)? I know she cried "Daddy" when she saw him, but did she actually jump into his lap in the waiting room? I thought both the words and actions would've been so great with Lauren. Also, I would bet money (well, play money) that Julie wouldn't have been able to take young Ciara's cell phone away from her. Julie would've gotten beaned with a pink backpack for sure!

My thinking is Peter Reckell (Bo) left the show. Kristian Alfonso (Hope) stayed. If any character is sacrificed it should have been Bo but instead it's just what I was afraid of. Hope needing to be rescued, feeling guilty that she didn't know Bo was in trouble and Bo being the can do no wrong white knight.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I laughed when Bo told Ciara she's gotten so tall :)

Ben must have gotten stupid when he left Salem. He had Abby
talk to Chad, but he didn't listen in on the speaker.

Today Chad remembered more of the fight. How long will it
take him to remember why they had the fight?

Poor Chase lost his dad. How will he feel when he finds out
everything? Will Marlena have a new client?

What's John going to do since he got fired? Will he become
a Salem cop again?

It was funny when Kayla told Steve about Bo getting the "siren call"

Back