Days of Our Lives, Wed., Nov. 11, 2015

I'm not surprised by Hope forgiving Bo for a couple of reasons- first being he just saved her when she didn't even know he was still around, second being she was just a victim; to make that worse, her attacker was the husband she had taken once she finally gave up on Bo. She feels guilty. Guilty for trusting Aiden, for not seeing something wrong, and for giving up on Bo, not feeling their connection.

I think the scenes with Chase were well done. Should Bo have been the one to go after him, probably not. I think Roman or Marlena would have been better suited, since Ciara was not really in any shape to have been tactful, and that's okay, too.

I definitely agree with Kat about Ben and the phone call; so stupid of him to let Abigail have a shred of privacy, knowing that Chad will do anything to protect her. Good for the story, though, because I can't wait for this to be over.

She cannot believe Aiden went crazy
I still can't believe it, either. Too much to hope this is some big fake-out and Bo's still in that Mexican jail, hallucinating?
3) Julie: You must be a miracle worker, actually prying phones away from two teens.
She started telling them about her 1960s misadventures, their eyes glazed over, the rest was a piece of cake. :)
Maybe I'll luck out and I'll get to see some snippets of the Chase/Bo/Ciara/Marlena scenes on NBC. No time to watch it today.

I'm very disappointed Hope is so understanding so soon. Yeah, hear Bo out but for goodness sake, think about Aiden and why he would even wanna kill you, 3 other people and frame Chad? The murder case makes no sense! (But this is Days after all)

I'm hoping Chad will somehow say his family knew there was going to be another murder and that will eventually provide Aiden's motive for being the would-be copycat. Bo and Ciara scenes were honestly terrible. Contrived emotion, too quick of a shock to the "I'm fine" stage, and the SORAS'ed Ciara didn't do the pair any favors. I was very disappointed.

A real life teenager -or anyone really- should be a little angry with Bo. He left of his own volition, however noble it was, and then decided to take an other, riskier, DiMera assignment. I'm guessing the family is just happy now, but will remember the feelings they had and at least talk about it. I don't want these things glossed over. Hope had a family with Ciara, Aiden, and Chase and I would like to see them all grieve. Again, I know this is Days

I think that when Hope recovers a bit more from the shock of what happened, there may be things that come out. The police will be going through all his belongings, at his office, his home, his phone, personal papers, files, etc. At least most police departments would.

I'm very disappointed Hope is so understanding so soon. Yeah, hear Bo out but for goodness sake, think about Aiden and why he would even wanna kill you, 3 other people and frame Chad? The murder case makes no sense! (But this is Days after all)
But remember, Hope is still in shock. Her world just got completely turned upside down. I suspect NOTHING makes sense to her right now.

Edit to add: Ha! Poirot, we were typing at the same time.

Ciara has never been angry with Bo, so why should she be now? She took out her frustrations with Bo's absence on Hope not long after he left, and we saw during the gala that she just really missed her dad. Right now, she's just happy to know he's alive and thankful for that. I don't think their reunion scenes were contrived.

Back