Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 19, 2014

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Wednesday, November 19, 2013

Hope & Ciara are seated at a table in the town square, Ciara hungry for her pancakes, but they are waiting for Aiden & Chase who invited them for breakfast. They can't go ahead without them, it would be rude. Ciara thinks it is rude of Aiden & Chase to be late. Along comes the father/son duo, apologizing, lots of small talk, joking around. Chase wonders why the adults are always smiling so much, Ciara notes it is because they are dating. Aiden claims he & Hope are just getting to know each other better, yada, yada. Ciara worries she can't talk about Daddy any more, Hope assures her that of course she can. She loves her daddy very much and he loves her. Ciara gets to finally order her pancakes, but only eats the whipped cream on them.
Along comes Maggie, who stops to say hello on her way to the post office. Ciara announces her mom and Aiden are boyfriend/girlfriend, Maggie is going to post office, next door to the Pet Store as Ciara notes, wanting to go see the puppies. Maggie offers to take the kids, and off they go. Hope & Aiden are glad to be able to spend some time together, Maggie returns with the kids, is happy for Hope, has more errands, offers to drive the kids to school. Chase has to wait for his pool car ride, so Ciara will see him later at school. Aiden finally gets the call and takes Chase to meet his ride. Hope asks to borrow Aiden's tablet, her battery has run low. Sure. He leaves with Chase, who mentions to him how Hope reminds him of his mother. Aiden wonders how. Chase asks Aiden if he remembers when Ciara said her mom was rich. Well, "my mom was rich, too".

Ben wakes up to empty bed, here comes Abby with coffee, they soon get to kissing and then have their "morning glow". Both are happy, he teases her about being a sheet hog, and a blanket hog, too. Also talks about loving his apartment, waking up with her there, and how Sonny wants him to manage the south side club, long commute, school, etc. Going to be hard.

brady comes into the living room to see a framed pic of him & Kristen on the mantle. He smashes it, looks away, then back, and there is a different one of him, Theresa & a baby. He tosses it in the fireplace, hear's a bit of laughter, and there stands Theresa holding a baby in a pink blanket. Yep, he wakes up with a start. Bad dream. And over at Theresa's, she is also having one, about walking in the park, and something happening, only she wakes up.....wondering what it was she just dreamt.
And in the park, one of the goons who grabbed her is looking at a pic of Theresa, gets a call from Mandrake who wants to do get something done and right away.

Theresa ansswers her door to Eve, who is all blah, blah, blah about Theresa losing Brady, not being pregnant, but also telling her that Daddy has been calling her repeatedly to no avail..Oops, Theresa had her phone turned off. The sisters tell each other how sorry they are for the other one's misfortunes, Theresa gets a call from angry Anne, she is late again. Get to work. Eve leaves, reminds her to call Daddy. However, on her way to work, Daddy calls Theresa, the goon spots her, follows. Theresa aplogizes to her father for not calling him back, explains how it was a false positive, she never was pregnant, etc. etc. the goon listens, Theresa is now at the hospital, tells Dad she has to go to work, hangs up, goon leaves. Mandrake calls him, the goon reports that Theresa figures she was never pregnant, doesn't suspect a thing, has no memory. Mandrake says Ms. DiMera will be glad to hear that.
Anne is glad to see Theresa, is about to spill her news when Abby walks up. Theresa is shocked, what is she doing there. Abby smiles, got her job back, wants Theresa to sign the confidentiality agreement, cannot talk about any patients, especially Mr. Narita. Theresa is aware who he is, Abby leaves, and now Anne & Theresa get into a slight disagreement over who is going to win over Mr. Narita. Theresa figures he is the perfect replacement for Brady, and goes off to see him.

Paul had been having a bad dream, wakes up to find a nurse there, assures her all is o.k. Marlena comes in to see if he wants to talk, but he doesn't need a shrink. He just needs his therapy, to heal his body, nothing wrong with his head. She leaves. And in comes Theresa, doing some outrageous flirting, with very apparent double entendres sprinkled throughout her conversations, much inuendo, with assurances of what a fun girl she is. She even gives him a phone or something to call her if he is lonely.

Marlena is in her office, and her first patient comes in....ol charming Clyde, so grateful she made room for him despite her full schedule. He gives her the song and dance about seeing a shrink back home, 2 hr drive there, 2 hrs back, as no shrink in Poplar Bluff, and since he moved to Salem a couple months ago, he did not want to backslide in any way. And he talks about not wanting to be like his pappy, who was a real S.O.B. Well, their time is up, she doesn't know if she is going to be able to fit in any future time for him, but will check, otherwise will recommend a colleague. Later, she is telling her secretary that they won't be seeing Mr. Narita, so those time periods are now open, and they can fit in Mr. Weston. The secretary will call him.

Clyde goes to see Ben, hears about the new apartment, and Sonny wanting him to manage the new south side place, but Ben hopes he will let him stay there. Clyde happens to let Ben see Dr. Evans business card, admits he saw her, hoping to continue the sessions, etc. etc. Ben is glad Clyde seems to be sincere about becoming a better man, better dad. Clyde leaves, outside he holds the card, smiles.

Fully awake, Brady comes into the living room, Maggie joins him, is so proud of him, congrats on the promotion. Brady thanks her for standing by him through all he did, and apologizes for all he put them all through when he was clean, his bad decisions, getting mixed up with Theresa despite the warnings. Won't happen again, he is done with her. He asks Maggie a favor, to be his sponsor again. She happily agrees, and suggests perhaps they go to a meeting later. Yep, fine with him. She leaves.
Eve is now at the door, just so very sorry for all that sister Theresa put him through. She goes on and on, really pouring it on. Brady tells her that he is absolutely done with Theresa, wants nothing to do with her, and would Eve perhaps tell her this for him. Sure enough. Brady has to leaves, Eve is looking around the place, muttering at Theresa over how she could have had all this, and blew it all so badly.

Hope sits with Aiden's tablet, goes to search for something, and is taken aback at what appears. There is Ewe Search, and in the subject space...search for......Hope Williams Brady.

Along comes Maggie, who stops to say hello on her way to the post office. Ciara announces her mom and Aiden are boyfriend/girlfriend, Maggie is going to post office, next door to the Pet Store as Ciara notes, wanting to go see the puppies. Maggie offers to take the kids, and off they go. Hope & Aiden are glad to be able to spend some time together, Maggie returns with the kids, is happy for Hope, has more errands, offers to drive the kids to school. Chase has to wait for his pool car ride, so Ciara will see him later at school. Aiden finally gets the call and takes Chase to meet his ride.
Geez, what time do these kids start school if they can have a leisurely breakfast at HTS, take a stroll with Maggie and then come back to the square before Chase meets up with his carpool and Maggie takes Ciara to school?
Hope sits with Aiden's tablet, goes to search for something, and is taken aback at what appears. There is Ewe Search, and in the subject space...search for......Hope Williams Brady.
I thought the search was on "Hope Williams Brady....money....fortune"?

There's also a spoiler picture on one of the threads that shows a close-up of the tablet with the words "Hope Williams Brady...money...fortune".

From the way Chase mentioned to Aiden that Hope reminded him of his mom, because they're both rich, I'm guessing it'll turn out that Chase was "Ewe Searching" Hope's money.

Geez, what time do these kids start school if they can have a leisurely breakfast at HTS, take a stroll with Maggie and then come back to the square before Chase meets up with his carpool and Maggie takes Ciara to school?
If adult Salemites are quite casual about being on time for work or even showing up (this means you Jeannie T., Brady, and Jen Jen), why should Ciara and Chase worry too much about getting to Father Louis's school on time?

Well today's episode was just okay, there was nothing wrong with it in my opinion but nothing really stood out. I will say though if Paul really gives Theresa the time of day I think that adds fuel to the fire as far as the speculation about his sexuality is concerned. I don't see why else a savvy celebrity would even respond to her nonsense unless it benefited him some way. Having Theresa on his arm would be nothing more then a way to continue his "Ladies man" charade (if it is indeed a charade) and that's it.

I mean for crying out loud the woman should have just set off fireworks that form dollar signs, worn a placard that said "Gold digger" while singing "Money, Money, Money" from "Cabaret." Of course all of that may have been too subtle for her.:rolleyes:

Perhaps it was Chase who used Aiden's tablet to check that out since he is a kid probably 11 and what kid doesn't like money. These days with technology and everything they can pick up on it even faster. Seems out of character the way it is written for Aiden to type in such a search. Seems like a kid, I hope it was Chase for Aiden's sake lol

This thing about Hope and money certainly adds an interesting element to their story. I agree with other posters that it was likely Chase that entered that into the search box. I wonder if Aiden's wife was rich or had a large life insurance policy/inheritance or whatever. If Hope does some digging she may think that Aiden was actually culpable in her death in order to get the money.

Perhaps Eve and Paul should just get together since they can't seem to go 2 seconds without overly flirting with the opposite sex. :rolleyes:

Theresa is doing herself no favors in trying to gain sympathy from me. While I absolutely hate this absurd embryo snatching storyline I'm finding it difficult to root for Theresa. She is already moving on to the next rich dude and it's barely been about a day and a half since she "lost" the baby.

I FF'd anything Ben/Abby or Clyde/Ben.

Where the heck is Rafe??? :angry:

We got the close up of Marlena's business card again. I wonder if that email address works.

Way too much use of words by adults like "Pa" and "Daddy" today. What show is this?

The hospital sure has a lot of non-medical personnel walking around:rolleyes: and Paul has a lot of nurses. Though I like the use of Marlena as psychiatrist. I miss her old office though.

Anne's stylist must have gotten a 10 for 1 deal on those low cut wrap dresses. And I love how Eve's trench coat is as low cut as her dress. :rolleyes:

Ciara has a new backpack:)

My only comment on the Ewe search is why would a kid know and use Hope's maiden name? Wouldn't he just say Hope Brady?

Ciara was her usual self. I think she wants to be Anne.

Hope needs to talk to Ciara about wasting food. So many
people around the world don't have food or eat things that
we do in the US.

Interesting three characters had bad dreams..
Brady's dream was interesting with the photos and baby
Theresa will she remember what happened to her.
Paul something in his life is causing him problems.

So Victor couldn't wait to inform Shane and Kim what Theresa
had done. I'm glad Theresa had a nice talk with her dad.

Line of the day goes to Anne to Theresa about Paul "He's here because
Dr Daniel Jonas is the only surgeon in the whole wide world that
could do it" :)

I think my only comment on today's episode, is this nonsense that Hope can't cook. Who fed them while they were on the boat?? She's been married nearly 30 years. She could surely read a recipe by now.

They have done the same with Marlena.

Just because you can read a recipe doesn't mean you can cook. I'm living proof of that. I can burn a pot of water.

Back