Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov 26, 2014

@Heather...........so the door to his APARTMENT opens into his bedroom??? I thought it was the living room initially.
Please do not tell me that somehow Melanie got into the apartment , walked thru to the bedroom and yelled surprise!!1 Ugh.

That's what I thought as well.

There isn't really a wall or door separating the bedroom from the living room so when Melanie pushed open the door, Ben was standing right there naked across the room. I wouldn't really call it a studio because there clearly are 2 doors right off the bedroom as well. The same exact 2 doors are in Eric's apartment.

I had a vision: Rafe will seek to implement a provision of the custodial agreement signed by Gabi. The one that states that he is to have access to his niece. Will has stepped in it...

I am not a big fan of most love scenes; whatever that says about me. :) The ones starring Gourami Ben and Abby are particularly FF-worthy.

Speaking of towels. A few years back, I stopped at a kin's house, and he crossed the street to speak to me while I was seated in my car. The guy had just gotten out of the shower, and he had only a towel wrapped around him. I commented on this; he looked around, shrugged his shoulders, and said, "It's (Downriver)." :rotfl:

I honestly hope this doesn't become a Melanie/Ben/Abby triangle. :sick:

As to the Paul and Sonny thing, their relationship before Sonny came to Salem intrigues me. Consequently we really don't know much about that time in Sonny's history. So it stands to reason that there is a lot of speculation about their time together and how that will play into this present story line. The fact is Sonny and Will are married and Paul should respect that no matter what his feelings are. I just wish Will would remember that and get back to Salem and his husband - ASAP!

And on a final note, I too am peeved at Will for the overall neglect he has shown for Sonny. I didn't agree with him leaving but could kind of forgive him for that. After all it was supposed to be for the sole purpose of working toward a better future. But not to stay in contact with the one person that is supposed to mean the world to you. That's just not realistic, not in this day and age where technology affords you the convenience of remaining close.

I understand he needed to be there for his family also, but it seems to me that he's forgotten the most important person in his family, Sonny. After all when all is said and done marriage is supposed to be forever which basically means these two (if they play their cards right) should be together for the next fifty/sixty years. That should also be something worth holding onto and fighting for. Will is going to have to fight tooth and nail to make this all up to Sonny. I hope he can. :confused:

Thanks Jason your commentary is hilarious! On yesterday's show, Ben mentioned that the hospital was Club TBD's new account as he was making a delivery and then visited Jordan. Though technically, yesterday was today in Salem so no idea why 2 orders are needed in such a short timespan.

Still a stupid reason. No hospital on earth would get supplies from a Club. The markup would be ridiculous, and I'm sure State inspectors wouldn't think it was wise. ONLY IN SALEM, LOL. (Also I watched just for such a mention and didn't catch it. Thanks Heather!)

Let's see now. Abby got fired because she had an affair with a hospital board member (and yes, I remember Sami threatened kayla with denying the donation for the Children's wing....would love for that to hit the papers!)
And Anne was only too happy to provide the "breaking of manual rules". Right now, Jordan is seeing a hospital board member, Chad.....and then of course Theresa was having an ongoing affair with board member Brady. Amazing how the hospital can pick and choose who to fire and for what trumped up reasons. LOL

I thought I would throw my 2 cents in on this whole Paul-Sonny thing: sure it's easy to conclude that Paul is in the closet and has a past with Sonny. But has anyone considered the possibility that Paul just really really loves coffee? That the thought of a delicious freshly brewed cup of joe was enough to make him give anyone delivering coffee a big old smooch out of simple gratitude regardless of that person's gender?

I mean I'm not the only one who considered that, right? :confused:

Back