Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 29, 2017

Sami can die any minute now and it'd be 10 years too late for me.

As to Sami, I used to really like the character, but whatever it was, that changed before she left the show. Her returns have not changed my feelings, in fact, just reinforced them. And this latest stunt sealed it.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I was a die hard Sami fan from the time she arrived back in Salem as a runaway teen up until a certain act while married to Rafe. As far as I'm concerned, the character passed beyond all redemption with that and all that came afterward. Her last few stops in Salem have just been intolerable for me.

Yep, that was it, RS. Sami crossed over a line. At least back then, it was a big line to cross. She has since done worse, and this latest stunt ..........I truly hope Sami never returns to Salem again. She can be like Melissa & Sarah who have disappeared in the hills of Tennessee. :)

Yep, that was it, RS. Sami crossed over a line. At least back then, it was a big line to cross. She has since done worse, and this latest stunt ..........I truly hope Sami never returns to Salem again. She can be like Melissa & Sarah who have disappeared in the hills of Tennessee. :)
Yes, Sami should definitely disappear. The question is where should she go. Should it be:
  • Lost forever in the DiMera secret tunnels (fitting because she now brags about being a DiMera);
  • Exiled permanently to Melaswen;
  • Devoured by Horton the Salem Tiger (the poor thing would probably get indigestion);
  • Sent off to forever roam the world looking for the ever-elusive EJ;
  • Shipped off to prison where she'd have to live with Hattie and Coco;
  • Committed to Bayview;
  • Sentenced to a lifetime of doing Truly Radiant commercials?

Looks like Hope is sporting one of those hair bumps. Not a great look, rather hideous. Always check out a side view before leaving the mirrors.

On Twitter, I suggested a volcano. LOLOL

Yea, once again I'm not enjoying Sami this time around but I do love Ben and love watching his scenes so anytime they can bring this guy back is good with me. :fan: He plays mentally deranged, disturbed so well.
Hear, hear. Not only is he good as a psycho, but he was believable in the romantic triangle too. I was always Team Ben, until he became the killer. Very smart decision by the former writers NOT to kill off this goldmine.

Let's face some facts - André strangled more people than Ben did. Especially when you subtract one of his deaths. But now they're writing stories with André as the sympathetic character. Ben can be redeemed.

Yes, Sami should definitely disappear. The question is where should she go. Should it be:
  • Lost forever in the DiMera secret tunnels (fitting because she now brags about being a DiMera);
  • Exiled permanently to Melaswen;
  • Devoured by Horton the Salem Tiger (the poor thing would probably get indigestion);
  • Sent off to forever roam the world looking for the ever-elusive EJ;
  • Shipped off to prison where she'd have to live with Hattie and Coco;
  • Committed to Bayview;
  • Sentenced to a lifetime of doing Truly Radiant commercials?
All of the above!

Thanks for the summary. Jumping for joy at the beginning of the end for Hope & Rafe. Good lord, what an awful pair. I'm still in shock they've lasted this long.

Sami is despicable, as usual. At the same time, this is totally in character for her. I can't wait until Will, Lucas, and everyone learns that she was behind all of this. And poor Lucas, not being believed by Chloe and "losing Will" once more. Glad he went to Marlena and John for help. Speaking of which, Marlena should've have known something was amiss when Sami said she was just going to "trust in G-d" and take time to herself. Since when does she do that? I wonder what will happen now with Kate after her reveal.

Back