Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 4, 2015

Bo returning to Days just isn't what I hoped it would be and Bo truly is the hero :sarcasm: because I have a very difficult time investing in this storyline when all of the torture Bo has endured and he is not showing any signs of PTSD. I realize that is not the point but an ounce of realism would be nice and show that Bo can and SHOULD be suffering the effects of what he has gone and still be going through.
He is, isn't he? To me, it's obvious that he isn't well. One thing I noticed is, they made his wrists purple from the chains. When they found the motorcycle, he said he rescued Hope from a wedding before. At the time that was SOOOO exciting.

Thanks for the summaries. Finally getting caught up!

What I'm enjoying so far is the moving forward of the Ben & Abigail storyline, after several weeks of it seemingly never ending. I'm glad she knows the truth, but being in a "remote" cabin not far from Salem is ridiculous, and I hate seeing someone pregnant getting roughed up like that.

That being said, the acting is wonderful. I just hope that JJ puts his future cop skills to some use and saves the day (instead of Daniel) or that Jennifer's mother's intuition kicks in. I'm also liking all of the character interactions---including Gabi & JJ, Brady & Theresa, and the whole storyline with Lani. I hope that's a better pairing (with Rafe) than Rafe & Jordan were. Marlena & John is getting good too.

I'm glad that the Bo/Aiden storyline is moving forward, but mostly because I'm ready for it to be over. It's beyond ridiculous and I still haven't forgiven the writers for ruining Aiden needlessly. I'm also upset that it seems everyone has already gotten over Will's and Paige's deaths. Besides Eric, that is. His drinking might lead to a good storyline down the road.

Back