Days of Our Lives - Wed., Nov. 5, 2014

LOL Sadly, I missed that scene because of the press conference but your post just inspired me.

The only problem I see is what would the smooshed name of a Rafe and Abigail couple be?

removed comment....combo names are not used on this board....JS

Jason, I haven't watched the show, yet (may need some Jack Daniels and Coke for this one (haha)), but Eve was drinking?

Yes, she also had a glass of wine at home, perhaps more than one, and JJ took a swig from it.

Surprising that no one was taping Eve and JJ's romp so that the video could get passed around like a hot potato and eventually shown at the most inconvenient and public moment.
Well, we haven't heard from Ciara or her operatives yet...LOL.

To add to your point Heroic about the lameness of the plot devices used to bring about this hate boink...the chances of the complications Eve had are VERY small - and would have been known about well in advance since this was the main reason she came to town. DUMB DUMB DUMB!!

Jason thanks for the summary. I'm sorry you had to watch all of it.
Thank god for my VCR :)

I enjoyed Anne and Nicole. Their snarky remarks were needed today.

Rory did have the best line saying Paige was "life stupid". Rory must
be smarter than he looks or he's reading message boards.

No words for JJ and Eve. I'm sure Nicole would say what she
did to Daniel about Kristen. "You touched her. Ew. Yuck, yuck"

Interesting to learn Jordan doesn't remember at all about the accident.
Will we have to wait another year for her to remember? Maybe Theresa can
hit her with a poker and she'll start remembering after that LOL

Interesting to see two fights on today's show. Both were broken
up by someone wearing a black jacket

I loved Nicole and Anne's snarks. Highlight of the day, lol. Everyone keeps referring to Anne as "that cow from the hospital"--:rotfl:
It would've made more sense if Chad had gotten involved with Eve. He could've gotten the DiMera doctors to find a cure for her voice. And eventually, he's be in Theresa's orbit, and I truly think they'd be a fantastic pairing.

I'm enjoying everyone's comments. The first thing that came to my mind today was that Abigail had more chemistry with Rafe than she did with either Ben or Chad. Plus the unlikely pairing would make things interesting but not in a bad way. Imagine Jen, Gabi and even Sami's reactions. I would also be curious to see her interact with Eric.

I just got home from Vegas so I fast forwarded through most of this week's episodes. Today I fast forwarded anything with Paige in it and JJ/Eve. :angry: Can Eve please leave Salem now and take her daughter and her sister with her? I don't know how JJ will be redeemed from this. And why has this entire week been focused on Paige??? Enough already.

I loved Nicole and Anne and I was also thinking about who Anne could be paired with. There really doesn't seem to be anyone on the canvas who would be a fit. Loved her "Mazel Tov" to Jeannie Theresa too.

Nicole's dress was ridiculously short.

My issue with Jordan and Clyde's scenes is that Jordan is not coming across as believable. I should be feeling her pain and emotion while watching and I'm not. And I agree Jason, totally pointless scenes.

Always great to see Rafe. But he still doesn't have a storyline. I do wonder if the comments about Ben's temper were foreshadowing. And the Dimeras conveniently own the apartment building? Give me a break.

I'd rather see Nicole helping Brady instead of Daniel.

I didn't understand why Brady just didn't turn the phone off or ignore his calls.

I hope not. I've had enough of the cougar relationships. Rafe should get with Nicole at some point down the road (hopefully not too far down the road). Abigail will probably mix it up with a new character if she ever breaks up with Ben.

You make an interesting point A Guy, I didn't think of that. I was a supporter of Ben and Abigail but he is becoming so volatile that I'm starting to doubt their viability as a couple and just how long Ben is going to be on the canvas. I can see Rafe's need to come to the rescue of people he sees as being in trouble extend to Abigail. I find it kind of curious that in the same episode we had Rafe telling Abigail he would set up a time when the two of them could Skype with Will and Ari and warn Ben about his temper. Coincidence? I'm not so sure.

I really was just kidding around in my earlier posts but now that I think about it, I see some possibilities here.

Back