Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 11, 2017

Nope. They are available, and have been for several years. You can have the micro-chips put in bracelets , necklaces, etc. You can't tell the difference.
They're used a lot around here for people with Alzheimer's.
Only the purchaser and the people he/she adds to the website have access to the tracking location.

Just Google "tracking device in necklace" and a lot of sights pop up to purchase them or have them made.

I've had a love-hate relationship with Nicole Walker. No, not a love to hate her, but honest switchovers in my feelings. For the last two years, maybe more, I have been firmly in her court, even when she was with Dr. Dan The MiracleWorker. I actually liked the two of them together, and the whole Holly thing, and then her with Brady (which I totally loved). I was really rooting for Brady and Nicole, mostly for Brady's sake since he's had such horrid luck with women, but for hers too because she's finally getting a good family and a happily-ever-after?

This whole Eric and Nicole thing though? Like many of you, it's just made me sick and angry at the writers for putting us through that. A bad girl redeeming herself shouldn't be going through the wringer of back and forth between bad and good this many times. Nicole, the actress portraying her, and the fans deserve far better than that.

Thanks for the summary!

I had to laugh out loud when Bonnie said she wanted to have a "private personal" talk with Victor. Really? IN HORTON SQUARE??? Yeah, right???

An Emmy nomination to Kate (Lauren Koslow) for her plea to Clyde. It doesn't get any better than this! Brava, bravissima, Lauren.
Wow this definitely had raised up the cinematics for Days because the acting was absolutely fantastic! Finally some progress and some excitement. It was nice to see Kate being human with Clyde mentioning how bad Lucas has gotten instead of somehow scheming or forcing info out of Clyde.
I haven't ever been a big fan of Kate, but I thought Lauren Koslow's acting today was super! I also liked that Roman was concerned. Don't know why!
I don't think Nicole went to the farmhouse, intending to declare her love for Eric or have sex. As someone noted, when she learned from Chloe what Brady had done/said to Eric, and realized the sacrifice Eric had made, that was huge, and she did not want him giving up his life for her. THAT is what she went there for, not even thinking.

As it turned out, events progressed from there. Eric loved her that much, he would give up the life he loved (for the second time!!!) whereas Brady, who already had her and their family together, could not keep himself from attempting to manipulate her.

Yep, Eric & Nicole cemented their love, & Nicole regrets that she had not talked to brady first, and has to now, after the fact. But she is not going to hide it, intends on telling him. Brady is the loose cannon, and has brought the destruction of the life he had with Nicole upon himself.

Boy, Poirot you really nailed this, I SO agree with you. Many times Nicole has made many STUPID mistakes, BUT I never felt she set out to hurt anyone. And if she went to the farmhouse for any other manner I would be surprised!

Nice cliffhanger. Shout out to the writers. :):clap::hug:

Thanks for the summary. Wow, a great show. So Adrienne now knows the truth about everything. They haven't been showing her much. What is she gonna do now? More importantly, when will this storyline finally end?

Good cliffhanger today with Kate/Marlena/Roman/Clyde. This easily was the best part of the episode. Superb acting and great too see James Read (Clyde) back.

Brady is acting like a total idiot, and I have that Victor seems to be encouraging that behavior. That said, I hate what Eric and Nicole did. I like that they're getting back together, because it's long overdue and Brady has become such a jerk. But it makes no sense that Nicole couldn't have just dumped Brady first and then done this. Especially considering that he and Eric are family.

Back