Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 12, 2016

I believe Tony is in on the ruse but not sure why. Only can surmise he is trying to convince Chad he can be trusted. However he was removed from the discussion as far as we know. We all can be pretty sure the baby is not in the house, or at least is in safe room, maybe with Kate. Frick and Frack should be a quicker story resolution. The real face off will be John and Orpheus.

Chad and Sonny at odds was a terrible idea. Theresa and Brady married. Reminds me of Phil Brent and Tara Martin from All My Children (I know, different soap, many different decades, yes I am that old).

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that Chad and Andre had their own talk that we don't know about. I also believe all the stuff dealing with Xander & Clyde is a setup. Nicole going to the grave was not a setup, but there was always that just in case Xander shows up, here is what you need to do.

I fast forwarded the whole Brady/Theresa thing, too corny for me.

It was a great and suspenseful show! Glad I just saw it today and not left in suspense to watch today's episode LOL! Definitely was an episode that kept you coming back for more simply put. I enjoyed every exchange between Clyde/Chad/Andre and Xander/Nicole/Deimos.

So with the extremities happening all around in this episode already I can say there's a lot of set ups going on. The question is who is being set up and who isn't on any of the ruses. I feel obviously Deimos is playing Xander but I feel Nicole didn't know till the part of Theresa being "exchanged".

Andre shooting Chad, well like I said before, Chad has now been shot 3 times. But as was pointed out we didn't exactly see Chad get shot either nor did Clyde.

I actually LOVED Lucas calling Andre a "freak show" LOL sounds exactly like something he would say. Considering Andre was dressed up as a "killer clown" going after Lucas and Sami in the Salem gym in the past, yes Andre would be called a freak show.

sportzgirl916, yes, I did the same thing regarding Brady and Theresa, slowed down the awesome suspense of the show.

I enjoyed this episode too. Well, most of it. I mostly fast forwarded Brady and Theresa but did see that she looked pretty, and the room setup by Brady was nice. Can people really marry themselves?

I also skipped Nicole talking to Daniel.

I laughed at Deimos telling Xander to get on SnapChat.

Can people really marry themselves?
Some states have something called "self unifying" marriage licenses. But mainly, you just don't have a minister, Justice of the Peace, Magistrate, etc.. You just say your vows to one another in the presence of witnesses, who have to sign the license before you send it back to the courthouse to be filed.

So, no, their little marriage ceremony was not legal. Just like the time Bo and Hope did their little remarriage in the K-Mansion living room before Victor and Maggie's wedding.

Back