Days of Our Lives - Wed., Oct. 8, 2014

Thanks for the summary. Not a horrible show but the slow pace is getting annoying.
John's scenes are delicious--why must we wait so long for him to reveal what Theresa did??!!
Sami & EJ :sick: And I can't believe Caroline is back to accepting her granddaughter with SleazeJ, but still thinks Nicole is the Devil Incarnate. And what was the point of Caroline getting mad at Sami for taking back EJ? Weeks ago, she wanted Sami to forgive him. Now, she is mad about it, but ends up accepting them as a couple anyways? And kissing EJ? What the heck happened to the brains of these writers!!??

The buildup with Clyde is good. I also like him more when he is away from Jordan and Ben.

Nice to see Roman on.

Strange to see Daniel and Kristen standing in the corner of
John's room. Will we find out tomorrow what happened that
night? Will we get the truth or a lie? I just hope he talked to Marlena first.

Is Miguel working for Clyde? When he was talking to EJ, Clyde
was listening.

Why did Chad kiss Will's head?

I think I'm more confused than Caroline is suppose to be.
I keep forgetting who Caroline likes or not likes

One of the only things I liked about this episode was Kristen's anticipation/facial expressions while waiting for John to reveal that Theresa hit him. :clap:Eileen Davidson is so good.

I guess it's true we should just assume that Marlena knows what John is doing, but if this is the case, then it bothers me that we didn't get to see him actually telling her/her agreeing to be in on it. I don't trust this show to not screw them up again, so I'm cautious...

I keep forgetting who Caroline likes or not likes
:rotfl:I think so does she...

Where is Nicole's source at the hospital that told her something was going on with John and the miracle drug? You'd think with half of Salem crammed into the hospital room she'd be anxious to find out what was going on, since she's been hanging around tyring to get an exclusive about John for months. She's the only one missing from this party :(

Speaking of which, Will sure doesn't know how to control an interview. It looked like Chad was interviewing him, not the other way around.

I loved the way Daniel gave Theresa a look like he was saying, All your threats were for nothing little girl.

GET THEM JOHN!!!! I can't wait to see what he's going to do.

I enjoyed the scenes with Sami and Chad too. Sami sure doesn't know how to look in the mirror, does she?

Caroline was right in a way. Nicole is Nicole. Too bad Eric couldn't love the woman he was with instead of the fantasy one he though he had. The rest of Caroline's scenes were confusing, to say the least. Apparently both Sami and Caroline have forgotten what Caroline said a few weeks ago, but I didn't and kept waiting for someone to mention it.

I am sooooo over Sami/EJ. It's like all those months of interesting story line went POOF! How many times do they have to go around convincing everyone they love each other, wouldn't hurt each other, it's for the kids crap?

Looking forward to see what John has to say.
Looking forward to see what Clyde will do next!

Back