Days of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 16, 2015

Two things bugged me. I thought John told Hope to destroy that last letter from Bo (and Kayla had it??) after she read it, and I remember her tearing it up, but why didn't she follow John's instructions? Then, if someone gave me the keys to a new house, I couldn't wait to go see it, not look at it online, which I don't think Ben and Abby ever got around to anyway, lol.

Let's get some recurring teen characters to be friends with Joey and let's also see him with JJ.
Good idea. JJ could let Joey know that he's not the only guy in town who's experienced unresolved anger at an absent father. JJ could also introduce Joey to Rory, whose cheerful manner is sure to cheer him up (hopefully without the assistance of some cannabis). It's also too bad that T isn't around. The always-pleasant T could assure Joey that life in Salem isn't all gloom and doom.

Actually Hope gave it to Steve to read but it was really random that it was indeed in Kayla's office. Unless Hope pulled it out of her purse? I know she bent down to pick it up near Kayla's desk.

She pieced it back together for Ciara, Shawn, Caroline and Kayla. No mention of Kim, Roman, Chelsea or Victor.

Back