Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 17, 2014

I rarely watch any of the show, but watched the Aiden/Hope scenes after I read today's summary. Yes, I wanted to see her take off her wedding ring, too. However, when she met Aiden, she was wearing a huge sapphire ring on her left ring finger. At the end of the show, she had an engagement ring and wedding band on that finger. (Oops!) I saw her take off the engagement ring but not the wedding band.

Sami looked top heavy in that outfit. That short skirt would have looked better with a short-sleeved or sleeveless blouse. She looked like an ice skater or cheerleader.

It's interesting because Kristian Alfonso (Hope) usually wears her personal ring as her wedding ring to Bo. No engagement ring. She stated a while ago that it was given to her by her mom. In fact the time Hope lost the ring and then Bo replaced it, it was actually the same exact ring even though he said it was "new". :)

I didn't like the sami outfit either. The skirt is cute but it needed a colored top, not a black blouse. But that's for another thread.

I only watched the Hope/Aiden scenes and Chad meeting Jordan, just to see the chemistry. I saw none.

The Hope scenes were outstanding. I'm shocked she has been on 3 days this week. I can get used to this couple on the front burner. Though it looks like she is wearing the same pants she wore the prior day. And I am still very annoyed that Shawn, Zack and Chelsea are not part of the conversation. Especially Zack since Aiden has experienced a loss too.

We are on EVE OVERLOAD.

Back