Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 18, 2013

Oh my goodness! The 3:45 mark of the video above, look at how EJ cowers like a wounded animal as Stefano tells him how it's going to be from this point on...that is until he decides otherwise. And the incredulous look in his eyes as Stefano held out his hand. Like I said oh my goodness. I don't think this episode will be leaving my DVR anytime soon. It will serve as my pick-me-up on dreary days.

Someone needs to rush EJ to the hospital to tend to the wounds on his behind from his plan of "destroying" Stefano coming back to bite him on rear-end!

Reminds me of an old saying that goes something like "be careful of the toes you step on today, because they might be attached to the rear-end you have to kiss tomorrow".

The clip from Daysdg is it, all of it. EJ & Stefano. Loved when Stefano made fun of the portrait. Thanks daysdg.........if anyone doesn't get this at home, watch the clip. Stefano is definitely the master plotter. heheheheh.

The sheer panic on Ej's face when he realized that daddy dearest has been 5- Steps ahead of his idiotic plots.. I did my happy dance..
Ej tried to manipulate Stefano by using his love for his grandkids to his advantage against Stefano... Why didn't he think of that when he decided to run Stefano out of his home and Empire!

Stefano emphasized MY HOUSE when telling EJ that he and the entire family were going to live there. So what do you think? How long before that horrendous portrait comes down? Do you think they'll just walk in and see Stefano back on the wall lol?

Oh, can you just imagine if Lucas and John (I still can't believe what's been done to this character, but that's off topic) had witnessed this, like they witnessed the fight between EJ and Rafe ? Oh, the juicy lines we could have gotten !

Maybe Stefano had a little video camera hidden somewhere and will put the whole thing on a flash drive he can offer to sell to anyone interested. And then somehow his flashdrive gets switched for Kristen's. :rotfl:

Chad lying to get into Abby's pants and being so smug about it makes it hard to root for them as a couple!... Chad is quite slimy.

I don't see how Chad lied to get into Abby's pants. He lied to Cameron to get him to back off but he never used his "illness" to get closer to Abby. She doesn't even know about it. (But now that Kayla does, I suspect she will, and then what?)

Wow, DaysD...thanks so very much for posting this video clip! Outstanding showdown between father and son. Perfect background music would have been The Rolling Stones' "Under My Thumb." I lost track of how many times EJ said, "Yes, fatha." Talk about selling your soul to the Devil. Let the games continue!

I watched the video clip and in my opinion, James Scott (ej) didn't do so well in the showing of emotions. He only knows how to scream and yell but when it comes down to showing fear, and losing a battle of wits he is empty. Sorry folks but as happy as I am that stefano put him in his place, the performance by ej was seriously lacking. I think we were all just glad to see him grovel.

Thanks so much for the summary. Can't wait to watch. I know I will enjoy the EJ/Stefano scenes as much as most of you did.

I'll skip the Abby, Gabi, Cam, Chad scenes. I don't really care about Miss Abigail's love life and I find it revolting that they go around telling the world about such personal (and in my opinion, should be private) events in their lives. I realize discretion is an outdated notion but I believe it had its merits.

@Soapnut, I think I understand what you are saying about it being okay that Chad lied, so long as he didn't lie to Abigail. But I believe he has demonstrated that he doesn't have much regard for honesty. If he didn't mind using it (lying) with Cameron as a means to get what he wants, then when the right situation arises he won't be above using it with Abigail or anyone else, in order to have his way.

Maybe someone already commented on that, and I'm sorry if I'm repeating, but I agree, Old Cowgirl. Who really discusses their first time like that ? Abigail and Gabi reminded me of little 12 year old school girls talking about a crush they have (hopefully not making love at 12, though but you get the jist) and being all giggly. I definitely don't see them as college students and mother, as far as Gabi is concerned. Oh, and by the way, I guess it's another of these rare days when Gabi gets free time as a new mother. Poor, poor girl, it's been soooooo long since she got out of the apartment where she takes care of her daughter all by her lonesome.:rolleyes: :sarcasm: (Unless I missed something and the baby is beside her, sleeping in her stroller ?)

Back