Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 18, 2013

LOL, nope, Gabi was going to the hospital to see Rafe yesterday, leaving Sonny & Will in charge of Arianna, and it is only an hour or two later, and she is there, at the hospital. LOLOL Heck, Abby is still wearing that ugly outfit,

I liked that Rafe is clearly still pre-occupied with Sami and trying to help her. He is still in love with her, whether he admits it or not. Now if the show would just air Rafe more than once a week, maybe Rafe actually could help Sami.

I did not like the scene between Jordan and Kate. I've never seen Chrishell Stause(Jordan) act on another show but it seemed a bit like overacting to me. Not sure if that is just for this role or if she is always like that. I really hope the show isn't foreshadowing some type of pre-existing relationship between Kate and Jordan. I know there have been rumors but I was hoping Jordan would be a completely new character with no major ties. Nicole was like that when she first came on--the show only revealed later that she was Fay's daughter.

In the 30 seconds with Stefano, Kate showed more chemistry than she ever has shown with Rafe. Time to end that storyline already.

I'm curious if the Bernardi storyline is just going to magically disappear once the trial ends or if there will be lingering effects on the Salem PD, Marge, etc.

Card carrying member of Team Stefano today

Great show with EJ and Stefano. It was a very emotional hour especially for EJ.

EJ got mad, then sad with Stefano.

EJ finally realized too late that Stefano was ahead of the game. Stefano
had it planned out from the start. Stefano is the God Father for a reason.

Then we saw Chad who was pretending to have a headache when Cameron was
there. It would be interesting if Chad got sick wouldn't it.

Nice to see Roman. Someone needs to take him shopping. He tried to
help Sami, but couldn't. Too bad Abe couldn't give him any information.

Jordan and Kate watch out. I think something will be happening later
the way they were talking to each other.

I thought it was strange after Kate left, Jordan opened the blinds
before Rafe had his physical therapy. Wouldn't it be better if the
blinds were closed when he's doing that.

Jordan is strict with Rafe. The therapy will be done the way she wants it
done. Gave Gabi 5 minutes only for a visit. Then Rafe said "Resistance is futile".
Was Rafe implying Jordan is a "Borg" (Star Trek reference)

I was not disappointed in the Stefano-EJ scenes. It was really nice to get "caught up" in some scenes for a change.

Chad is a weasel. I could tell, even by the little bits I saw while fast forwarding him. If his scheming doesn't come back to bite him, it should.

I liked the short scene between Kate and Stefano.

Rafe looked great! I think it was because has finally had a shave! And well, yes, because he just looks good anyway. I liked his facial expressions in response to Jordan, the snippy physical therapist.

@Soapnut, I think I understand what you are saying about it being okay that Chad lied, so long as he didn't lie to Abigail. But I believe he has demonstrated that he doesn't have much regard for honesty. If he didn't mind using it (lying) with Cameron as a means to get what he wants, then when the right situation arises he won't be above using it with Abigail or anyone else, in order to have his way.

Nope, not saying it's okay that Chad lied. Just saying he didn't use the lie to get Abby into bed.

I totally agree that this is probably the beginning of the slippery slope into Dimeraland for Chad (and now that EJ has been coerced back into the fold there's a huge rivalry being set up ... should be fun). And you are probably right that he'll ultimately resort to those tactics to get what he wants with Abby or anyone else. In fact, I think we can count on it.

I had to work today... I read the summary and used my little cable app to dvr the show.... I am SO very glad..... I loved Stefano's line about the portrait of EJ and Sami as being the reminder his grandchildren would have of their mother... Not very complimentary don't you think? or something along those lines.... Stefano today was the Stefano of old.... totally in control and in charge.....

It was a great show and Poirot... thanks for writing this up....:hug:

Okay, so I started watching the show today but fell asleep and missed it all. From what I've been reading, is it possible that EJ is just playing Stefano and going to hand him over to Trask with the evidence that he has the blade and that is what Abe is working on? Just a thought...

Best Line of Today..Sami to EJ "I hope you brought a shovel because this b**ch (Trask) is burying me alive"!
Best Line of Today..Stefano accusing Ej of having" Polenta" for a Brain

Please tell me Sami did not say that in a courtroom...... head shaking,.... muttering something about standards.

Okay, so I started watching the show today but fell asleep and missed it all. From what I've been reading, is it possible that EJ is just playing Stefano and going to hand him over to Trask with the evidence that he has the blade and that is what Abe is working on? Just a thought...

I doubt it; Stefano is always 10 steps ahead of Junior.

I hope Stefano doesn't get too distracted with the grand-children or Kristen's shenanigans and let his guard down....Because EJ will regroup and start scheming against Stefano by tomorrow I reckon!

One of the reasons that Sami gets all hot and bothered over EJ is because he "has the power", but now that he has been castrated, so to speak, I wonder how she'll take it?! All that angry sex they have because of how powerful a couple they are, how can it continue since EJ has just given up everything. Will Sami see EJ the same way? She's awfully shallow so, this having given everything back to Stefano, should end the disgusting sex-capades that the two of them have. It will, won't it, please tell me it will, pretty please?!

Thanks for the summary. Sounds like it would've been a show worth watching for a change.

When all is said and done the real sacrifice is going to be Sami! Yesterday was just the beginning; Sami is NOT one of Stefano favorite people. When Stefano said something about his family, I don’t think he was including Sami! The give away for me was when Stefano said to junior you will see it’s for the best!

Back