Days Of Our Lives - Wed. Sept. 18, 2013

Both Joe Mascolo (Stefano) and James Scott (EJ) gave great performances. You can tell they enjoy acting against each other. As for the scenes, EJ didn't have to do what Stefano wanted. He could have opted to let Sami be convicted and sent to jail, but he didn't. He gave Stefano what he had to in order to get Sami's freedom, but Stefano ensured that he will never be able to trust EJ for one second in the future.

Stefano is and will always be smarter than Ej... Even if Ej didn't cave and started whimpering on knees like a puppy.. Stefano would have found another clever way to get everything that his ungrateful son stole from him...

Another thing If Ej didn't do what was needed to save his precious Samanther... The Ej/Sami fans would have all gone bonkers and start taking up residence in front of NBC studio and be on their hands and Knees and begging/pleading groveling to the Suits..

I really don't think the "suits" would mind a sit in by fans. It would be good publicity for the show!

What a great show & acting! EJ & Stefano always deliver so well when against each other. The emotions carried across the screen to me like when they both were with Ian when he had Stefano hostage.

Abe seems to be the only 1 adhering to the court rule of not discussing a case with other witnesses.

Am I the only 1 who found Gabi a little off base with all her questions & giddiness over Abby's "ribbon breaking ceremony" with Chad, the guy Gabi just obsessed over a year ago? It felt so weird after all Gabi did, even though Abby still doesn't know.

I still don't get why Roman was relieved from the entire force & not just the Sami/Bernardi case, but it was & has been nice seeing more of him.

Harold needs a raise for his promptness in picking up the chess board & pieces after EJ flipped the whole thing over. It was set back up in time for Stefano to grab a piece from the board.

Back