Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 23, 2015

I wondered if Rafe saw something on the board too when he ran out. I went back several times
to see If I could see it.

I wonder if Kate and Eduardo knew each other before too.

I'm glad Chad remembered what happened. Now he has to find the man he fought with.

Will Abby's baby be ok?

Interesting what Justin was saying about Chad. He was finally going to nail a DiMera.
Then Nicole told Kate she would rather her nails pulled out instead of working with her.

I enjoyed the scenes with Eve and Rafe.

Perhaps Rafe recognized one of the ties worn by Aiden or someone? I feel like I'm watching The old "Edge Of Night' again. I love it. :clap: Not much brings me to tears LOL but every time Eve is on lately. :cry: The scene with her and Rafe was very emotional.

Finally a murder mystery is done right on this show with pictures and flashbacks of Serena and Paige. When Nick's killer was revealed as Gabi, they showed no flashback of him being killed by her. I hope they continue to do this right. Where did they find the room for all these new (older) sets?:confused: Looks like Ben is the killer but I would rather it be Clyde.

Chad was fighting with someone that looked like a homeless man. No way is he the killer, I say red herring!! The guy that attacked Marlena seemed too smooth to be just a bum. I agree with Poirot about Kate and Eddie. It's all about Rafe, she still cares about him. Loved the scene with Eve & Rafe. Eve was totally likable and real.

Abby should just dump Ben. He is a total jerk. I also think him not being home is an attempt to make him look guilty. I don't think it is him.

Bravo. They kept it the same!!
As far as Kate checking out Eduardo is concerned I think that is more about the scene with Rafe then Eve. I think Kate believes anything having do with the Hernandez family particularly Rafe just naturally becomes her business. That's how I read it anyway.
I'm of the same mind. I want Kate to keep her bloomers on for awhile, but this would be one romance that wouldn't automatically make my stomach turn.

Did it appear to anyone else that Rafe noticed something on the board? He flew out of the office rather quickly. Just thought it was odd.

I hope he did. He and Hope stare at that board so much I hope something FINALLY jumped out at him. Lol.
I'm thinking it was just a way to foreshadow that Marlena was about to be necktie murdered.
I thought it was interesting that Eduardo knew who Gabi was, even though he hadn't seen her in 20 years. Then again, she was a model for a hot minute so he could've seen her picture. Or he could've seen her picture in the paper when Nick was killed and she was arrested.
They've kinda touched on the idea that he's been following them, a bit at least, so that's what I assumed.

Top-notch episode. I need to stick mainly to the Spectator site, though. Too many people asking...well, ...I can't say here...questions on facebook, twitter, etc. Not getting that Rafe learning Paige was his bio sister after she died has much more emotional impact, that tying multiple characters together makes for stronger stories, etc.

LOVED the Nicole/Kate scenes. She was too funny when she said she couldn't leave a trail of misery and destruction like Kate. Justin is going psycho, very odd. Let's move on with this case!

Ooooohhhh, good call Poirot!!! Perhaps that is a clue to the killer being Clyde!! "Red Neck"tie. Interesting......

This show is on fire right now. I'm interested in EVERYTHING. I can't remember the last time that happened. Loved the scenes with Nicole and Kate. Although, I fully expected Kate to come back and give Nicole as good as she gave to Kate. Maybe the new writers realized how much flack Nicole has received under the previous regime and decided to just leave it aside. It's crazy how I actually feel bad for Eduardo even though he's a deadbeat dad. Talk about excellent casting, acting, and writing here. I was a little surprised that Gabi didn't at least have a moment of recognition or at least familiarity with Eduardo when she came upon him. I mean, yeah, he wasn't around when she was growing up and I suppose 20 years can change people but there had to be some pictures, right? I do hope Rafe goes to talk privately to Gabi very soon about their father and about Paige.

So Chad is obviously not the killer (as if we needed clarification of that) since they showed the killer walking into Marlena's office as Chad was on the pier. I'm hoping he gets back to Marlena's office in time to save her from the killer.

Abby needs to leave Ben immediately. He is bonkers.

I'm loving the fact that the only thing I fast forward these days are the commercials.

So we now know that Chad, Abby, Rafe, Kate, Nicole, Eve, Justin, Adrienne, and Eduardo aren't the killer.

The only people in the episode who weren't accounted for when Marlena was being attacked were Ben and Gabi. Since Gabi was in prison during the first two murders she can probably be ruled out.

I forgot to mention...I hate Abby now. I'm no fan of Ben's, but she is the stupidest character since Austin. Flouncing over to Chad every chance she gets, and expecting Ben to be cool with it? Dumb. Chad's waaaay too good for her. Run, DiMera!!

Meanwhile...are we sure Nicole is still engaged? LOL - I love that she has a story that's not about her sex life, or her (ex-? LOL) fiancé's issues!!!

Poirot, I said in today's episode. Of those listed only Nicole was on today. I just can't remember if she was still at Club TBD when the killer first entered Marlena's office.

iamredpost.png
Poirot, I said in today's episode.

I'm loving the fact that the only thing I fast forward these days are the commercials.

So we now know that Chad, Abby, Rafe, Kate, Nicole, Eve, Justin, Adrienne, and Eduardo aren't the killer.

The only people in the episode who weren't accounted for when Marlena was being attacked were Ben and Gabi. Since Gabi was in prison during the first two murders she can probably be ruled out.

Actually - you didn't. I had the same reading of your post as Poirot did. But thank you for clarifying.

Well technically - you didn't write "today." :wink:

I guess I was tripped up because I'm not following the logic on how/why we had to see the killer today, out of "costume" as it were. Why the list of who was on today, and accounted for, versus not? Just curious here!!

To narrow down who the killer is. Obviously that doesn't mean that the killer can't be someone who wasn't on today but it narrows the possibilities. For example, it's kind of hard for Kate to be having a martini at Club TBD and strangling Marlena at the hospital at the same time. Unless she's a witch...of course according to Nicole:rotfl:

Abby should just dump Ben.. he is a total jerk.

I agree with you that someone should be dumped! :rolleyes:

I forgot to mention...I hate Abby now. I'm no fan of Ben's, but she is the stupidest character since Austin. Flouncing over to Chad every chance she gets, and expecting Ben to be cool with it? Dumb. Chad's waaaay too good for her. Run, DiMera!

:clap::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. I think Ben had every right to say what he said to her today. He saw Chad cupping her face and Abby holding his hand to her face. OK, he may be going nuts, but he kept his promise and she didn't. She is nothing but a lying, manipulating tramp.

Ooooohhhh, good call Poirot!!! Perhaps that is a clue to the killer being Clyde!! "Red Neck"tie. Interesting......

I had the same thought about "Red Neck" Clyde. I'm also thinking the homeless man is a red herring, as Sportzgirl suggested.

It does seem like Justin is going off the rails. I'm not enjoying watching him these days. Adrienne may have second thoughts about getting back together with him, if he keeps up with this obsession about Chad.

JasonDi, I had to laugh when you compared Abby to Austin. I can't disagree with your assessment of her. I've never been a fan of hers but I think I like her more now than before, but only by comparison of how much I don't like Ben. Sorry to say, but he's been giving me the creeps for a long, long time. At this point, Abby seems more painful-to-watch stupid than anything else. Hmm, that means she really IS like Austin!

Back