Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 24, 2014

I want a closeup of Theresa, the hypo, her beginning to inject that I.V. and for John's hand to come up suddenly, grabbing hers. Ooooh, that would be so delicious!

Hope knows how her life has been, and realizes he isn't coming back. He has deserted his family. She goes on a bit, and just as she is about to say she has filed for divorce.....Caroline stops her, telling her not to say any more.

Awww :( Hope has lost hope...

I wish Marlena would have had the same attitude when Eric was dating Nicole that she has towards Sami/EJ.
RIGHT!!?!?!?!? No, Nicole is WORSE than EJ AND KRISTEN!!! UGH. (And EJ...honorable!?!?!?!?!?!?)

Thanks for the summary Poirot. I'll watch the John scenes on a non-NBC affiliated site, just to ensure the numbers for this crap-tacular puke-o-rama golden-couple-heavy episode don't go up.

Thanks for the summary. Ugh, the EJ-Sami stuff needs to stop like yesterday. The writers can tell far better stories that are way more entertaining: why continue to shove this down our throats?
It's nice that John is back awake...Theresa is terrified!!! Loving it!
Susan in that picture...yay! I liked Chad taunting his brother. Can't wait to see what this article will be about.
I don't care for the rest of the show sounds boring. Especially the icky-ness of Daniel & Kristen and the hints that he wants her.

Back