Days of Our Lives - Wed., Sept. 3, 2014

That's the thing. Nicole IS more classy. Sami et al would never apologize to her. Ever. I also think if Nicole could ever have kids, she would never neglect them, no matter what she got mixed up in, and she feels keenly how unfair it is that Sami has all the kids and doesn't take care of them while she has two dead babies, but the reason she apologized is she would never, ever wish harm on those children and she wanted to make that clear.

Sometimes I think Nicole is too good for Salem. If only she realized how much she's worth...

AGREE!! In fact, Sami has stepped over the line insulting Nicole and her womb and has never apologised for it! I loved Nicole giving it to Sami, realising her error, and owning up to it. Class act. (And though I'm not one for physical violence, I wouldn't have minded her decking the Wonder Dork Twins afterwards.)

I love how Nicole is not welcome in the Pub but Stefano and EJ are welcome anytime they want. :rolleyes: I'm glad Nicole told Caroline that Kristen is the main culprit here and that if Eric still wanted to be a priest he could be and that's not HER fault....

I just said this in another thread. ONLY IN SALEM, right???

Back